• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S league

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
can we start a new thread here for our shit league ?

i buy draw-super reds (HT/FT) for tonight game.
wanted to buy 2-0 for super reds, but end up draw wrongly, bought 4-0 ... hope dont come out 2-0 :p

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro alvin36,
you are right,this is one of the most kelong league.
unexpected results always happen.
Super Reds should won it but do not know what is the score.
2-0 is a reasonable scoreline.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro alvin36,
you are right,this is one of the most kelong league.
unexpected results always happen.
Super Reds should won it but do not know what is the score.
2-0 is a reasonable scoreline.

whether kelong or not... really does not matter, because we are just small punter, just playing for "cheap thrill" and we have no way to analyse which team is kelong or which referee is kelong :p anyway, to buy anything from singapore pool, we already know that we are paying singapore pool 35 % of tax liao.

i have seen some of the FAS and shit league "officials" chit chatting in the coffee shop beside jalan besar stadium, and from the topics they talks, they are really ah bengs and ah pehs, i wonder how could these ah peks manage a league properly without kelong ?

anyway.. my thinking is that the reds has been in singapore for 1 yr liao, and the season is ending... if they want to kelong, this is about time liao... just my personal opinion :p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
S league i find if want to win on it, need to do some homework by monitoring the odds of sg pools. And I mean dynamically.

Last time i was playing s league for fun and that time sg pools still have the open odds. when it drop sharply in the last hour on the odds, the game is easily predictable.
nowadays i don't bet sleague because no time to monitor the odds and buy before kickoff. but if one really analyze it well, kelong no kelong also nvm, its not that difficult as foreign leagues in winning

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pick for tonight (albirex - Home Utd) game is :

D-A (draw-home united) for HT/FT
1-3 or 2-3 for correct score , never bet 4-5 goals because the odds is too low, not worth betting.

just my personal pick :p

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
missed this thread.... :wink:
Me tried one goal odds ($5.60) and a 1-1 ($9)draw...
see can collect $400plus anot with 1-1 :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonight's two matches:
Woodland vs Gombak
Dalian vs SAF

can we expect another AOS in the Dalian vs SAF match ?

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already bought a :
H-A (SAF match) ($18)
A-H and H-A (Gombak Match) ($22 AND $24)
all $20 each :p
Good luck all..... :biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonight's two matches:
Woodland vs Gombak
Dalian vs SAF

can we expect another AOS in the Dalian vs SAF match ?

Woodlands seem to have pretty good odds this morning.
I took Woodlands to win $2.05 , considering the 2 foreign strikers got red cards in previous game. I also bet Woodlands to win at 2-0 ($9).

As for Dalian-SAF game,
I bet SAF -2.5 ($1.87)

My pick is , but never bet because the odds is too low , not worth betting.
SAF 3-0 ($6.50)
SAF 4-0 ($7.50)

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
33 minutes, 3-1 to SAF.
i bought AOS at $6.00 and -2.5 goals at $2
no luck with today's 4D,so hope the luck is here.

good luck to all !

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
33 minutes, 3-1 to SAF.
i bought AOS at $6.00 and -2.5 goals at $2
no luck with today's 4D,so hope the luck is here.

good luck to all !

i also bought SAF -2.5 and Woodlands to win. but KNN... seem like woodlands is a KELONG team :mad:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
to those people who goto stadium and see s league game :

do you see some people doing "live commentary" using thier handphone ? you can see them talking on phone.. reporting the live game.. they will say "away team... or home team.. or danger..." obviously they are reporting the live game to the betting house

i wonder how much are they paid ... hehe.. if got this kind of partime lobang job.. i also want :biggrin: