• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum is quite slow at times

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compared to delphi this forum loads quite slowly. I guess cos its not such a high speed server. Just a note to you leong to prepare in case in the future more ppl start to join here and post more topics.

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems ok on my end. At one point, there was a hugh graphic or could even be a video at the top and that hugh graphic slows downs the web page. Otherwise, I think it's good.

BTW This forum is better on the technical aspects because it doesn't have ads, not only no ads, there is no need to wait for the ad farm or graphics to load. At one point, before you could get to the Delphi forum proper, you need to wait/view for some ads and click "no thanks".

Jah, I hope your slow loading experience is not permanent. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems ok on my end. At one point, there was a hugh graphic or could even be a video at the top and that hugh graphic slows downs the web page. Otherwise, I think it's good.

BTW This forum is better on the technical aspects because it doesn't have ads, not only no ads, there is no need to wait for the ad farm or graphics to load. At one point, before you could get to the Delphi forum proper, you need to wait/view for some ads and click "no thanks".

Jah, I hope your slow loading experience is not permanent. :smile:

Oh yes i am aware of those ads. But it seems that when ur a member u dun get that. I have not seen those ad stuff for quite some time in delphi.

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
Some times not all the time, most time quite busy with topics.

My humble two cents.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody experienced a black, blank page before the next page comes on (after clicking)? Just some noticeable few secs, like count 1-3

omega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, I have to stare at a dark grey (black) screen for maybe 30 seconds before the page loads. It is slow :(