• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jumper at my block last night

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
One young lady wanted to jump last night....in the end, 5 squad cars, 1 ambulance, 1 red rhino, and 2 freaking Ang Chia saved her....got arrested of course...

freaking waste of tax payers's money.....

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
One young lady wanted to jump last night....in the end, 5 squad cars, 1 ambulance, 1 red rhino, and 2 freaking Ang Chia saved her....got arrested of course...

She survived? How high did she jump? 1 metre?

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
naked not ??? :wink:
knn.... if me living beside here with the drama sure noisy rite - i sure to shout "oi charbo u scared har??? mai tu liao ler....knn!!!! :biggrin:"
jump....jump....jump....jump............ :cool:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn..mataSSS stopped me...saying negotiators inside...cannot take pic..else aggravate the situation....

080726jk

Alfrescian
Loyal
水芭蕾环境技术有限公司.77

光亮喷泉工程:一种新型的喷泉装置。喷泉灯光和喷头科学结合,水流通过光源反射音乐喷泉,喷出的水柱透明光滑,具有较高的艺术品位和观赏效果喷泉工程。如果安装个数多于两个可追逐、跟踪等功能,程序可根据用户需要编制。 游乐喷泉或戏水喷泉:可供人游乐、喷泉公司玩耍参与其中的喷泉。如:戏水踏泉、迷宫喷泉、室内喷泉环型跳泉、水击球赛、跳舞喷泉等,形式多种多样,娱乐性和参与性极强,给人以欢快流畅的感觉,带来美的享受

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
naked not ??? :wink:
knn.... if me living beside here with the drama sure noisy rite - i sure to shout "oi charbo u scared har??? mai tu liao ler....knn!!!! :biggrin:"
jump....jump....jump....jump............ :cool:

well, perhaps you would love to see she been sentenced to 24 stroke of the cane and you can view her caning yourself. perhaps?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

People who really wanted to die will just die and not wait for police, ambulance to come and yet still not jump.

Probably just want to create news. If she wants to die, she can attempt a 2nd time. If she doesn't want to die, attempt 20 times also wouldn't die:p

jw5

Loyal
People who really wanted to die will just die and not wait for police, ambulance to come and yet still not jump.

Probably just want to create news. If she wants to die, she can attempt a 2nd time. If she doesn't want to die, attempt 20 times also wouldn't die:p
Someone should just go behind and push her.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
m.jpg

Push her? Later in the middle of the nite she come back to sleep under your bed.

st.martin.02

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally agree with you.... back in my NS days i was with CD, and turned out for a number of suicide cases... those that seriously want to jump will jump straight away before we even arrive... those that haven't jump by the time we arrive will never jump 1!! haha full of shit

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
in cases of suicide via airbourne from HDB
  • person attempt suicide but did not accomplish - trying to gain sympathy points
  • person half hearted suicide jumping off HDB - land on concrete pavement <2ft from the block
  • person intentional suicide jumping off HDB - land >3-4ft from the block

she waited till the paramedics & police arrived.......... conclusion, trying to gain sympathy points.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let her. My mentor, before he died in a traffic accident in Europe last year, told me in our last meeting that people who chose to end their lives denote natural selection, ie nature's way taking care of its system.

Makes a whole lot of sense if you think about it.

Also, suicide is for the weak, the worthless and the stupid.