• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP : You Have A Choice

ILuvWP

1 July 2008
Conference of Organisers 2008

Workers’ Party held a Conference of Organisers on 29th June 2008 at the Party HQ and elected the following:
Chairman : Sylvia Lim Swee Lian 林瑞莲
Secretary General : Low Thia Khiang 刘程强

12 Council members were also elected to the Central Executive Committee (CEC). The following positions were decided after a meeting of the CEC on 1 Jul 2008:
Vice Chairman : Mohammed Rahizan bin Yaacob
Treasurer : Eric Tan Heng Chong 陈恩忠
Deputy Treasurer : Lee Li Lian 李丽连
Organising Secretary: Yaw Shin Leong 饶欣龙
Organising Secretary: Ng Swee Bee 黄瑞美
President, WP Youth Wing : Perry Tong Tzee Kwang 董志光
Webmaster : Koh Choong Yong 许俊荣
Deputy Webmaster : Png Eng Huat 方荣发
Council Member : Dr Poh Lee Guan 傅日源博士
Council Member : Jane Leong 龙秀金
Council Member : Brandon Siow 萧卫民
Council Member : Glenda Han 韩苏美

sally

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello ILuvWP,

Welcome aboard. Are you representing the WP? If so, is that on an official or unofficial basis?

I'm very glad to see a WP voice here as there has been a lot of anti-WP posts. I like to hear both sides of the story before making a judgement on WP.

So far, I have not bothered to read those wayang posts as it lacks credibility.