• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch how ill-mannered LTK is

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone taught LTK any manners? Just becoz he is head of a party doesn't mean he can be so rude to the lady reporter, in such a ill-manner way totally ignoring her. :mad: LTK is really a total jerk! :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9icfbD7BKo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9icfbD7BKo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thomas88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree with you as from the video, you could see that LTK was holding and reading something when this reporter approach him and started asking questions. He's still clearly engrossed reading and his mind is clearly not with her so how can you say he's rude?

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree with you as from the video, you could see that LTK was holding and reading something when this reporter approach him and started asking questions. He's still clearly engrossed reading and his mind is clearly not with her so how can you say he's rude?

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
NAMQIONG!!

So u run & hide here? U disappear from Sam Legacy Cofeeshop. U can run but cannot hide, I will sure to find u one.

Your holiday is over. Now open your mouth and my cock will be inside. Suck hard hard ok? LOL !!!