• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Its at the golfers terrace, you have to go right in all the way, its to your right. Hope you find one you like. :smile:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi angsc, i have a friend who is keen on the superlink side at the Gateway, PM me. I don't want any comms, he is a good friend of mine so just helping out.

Hi wuqi
not selling yet, brought my kids during sch holiday and wkends and they are enjoying short break away from bustling city crowd of SG and neighbour's kids company. May wait a while if profit is really good or we're too tired to drive up and down but I understand we foreigner cannot sell to foreigner , only back to Msia. My row has 10 units with 3 still vacant, if I do see e owner I will check with them to see if they keen to sell. I think HH should definitely pay u for promoting the estate. How abt setting a bus service from HH to SG MRT ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi aangsc,

Oh i see, no problem. Like i said, if you have holding power, hold on for another 1-2 years. Actually where did you get the idea that you must sell to Malaysians? I bought 2 units subsale and so did my sister. The folks selling us were definitely foreigners as well unless you are referring to the 500k limit?

Even for units currently below 500k now, 1-2 years from now, assuming things goes as planned, it can easily be sold for 500k.

I am not doing this for HH, i am doing this for my kin and fellow ex NS sufferers. They can also choose other properties that i have listed in my earlier posts.

Oh you can actually call and take a cab or drive and leave your car at the Causeway cafe and take CW3 direct to Jurong East MRT station. Tried it, its pretty fast though on weekends and rush hour on weekdays quite packed.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps those who had visited the property sales office over the weekend can update on the 500k threshold? Since 1st Jul 2010 has come and gone, there's still no press reports on either side on the implementation. Has it been shelved again?

Dicktamby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disappointing day.
firstly, my argentina lost.
secondly, thought I would be owner of a corner superlink house at HH Golf precinct today. Well, someone came just few hours before me and took that unit. sob..sob..

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went HH today. Corner terrac at Hills cost 768k. Went KSL city. Apartment at high floor cost 1 mil.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disappointing day.
firstly, my argentina lost.
secondly, thought I would be owner of a corner superlink house at HH Golf precinct today. Well, someone came just few hours before me and took that unit. sob..sob..

Went with a cousin and his friend yesterday coz the friend wanted to buy a unit there. KNN few months ago my auntie rejected this terrace unit which was priced at RM378K back then as she chose another semi-D corner unit. Yesterday's price for the same terrace unit was RM550K ! :mad: But my cousin's friend still lan lan took up that unit coz no more others along that row.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps those who had visited the property sales office over the weekend can update on the 500k threshold? Since 1st Jul 2010 has come and gone, there's still no press reports on either side on the implementation. Has it been shelved again?

Makes no diff whether implemented or not coz all the units are now priced above RM$500K. It is almost impossible to find any that are priced below RM$500K. :rolleyes:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Makes no diff whether implemented or not coz all the units are now priced above RM$500K. It is almost impossible to find any that are priced below RM$500K. :rolleyes:

Do you mean Setia or subsale at HH? Because my sister and one of my colleagues most definitely got theirs (terraces) below $500k. I hope the plan for the $500k gets shelved though.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Went with a cousin and his friend yesterday coz the friend wanted to buy a unit there. KNN few months ago my auntie rejected this terrace unit which was priced at RM378K back then as she chose another semi-D corner unit. Yesterday's price for the same terrace unit was RM550K ! :mad: But my cousin's friend still lan lan took up that unit coz no more others along that row.

So sorry to hear, yes prices have picked up considerably from a few months ago, a colleague of my neighbour working at a very large bank in Singapore bought another semi-d at a nice patch at the Gateway and another colleague of his also bought one at the Hills, more than 750k for a corner terrace.

Wow, i was surprised by the jump. Even at 378k, it was considered by the locals here as over priced a few months back yet i heard that quite a few are snapped up by locals here recently. I guess compared to other properties, they see the value or it is (in the case of East Ledang) cheaper and has more room for growth. :smile:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean Setia or subsale at HH? Because my sister and one of my colleagues most definitely got theirs (terraces) below $500k. I hope the plan for the $500k gets shelved though.

When did you sister and colleague buy their units? There was definitely no more below RM$500K units on offer when we were there yesterday.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
When did you sister and colleague buy their units? There was definitely no more below RM$500K units on offer when we were there yesterday.

Sister less than 3 weeks ago, friend less than 1 month so they all made it in. :smile:

I couldn't help 2 colleagues as they came and even at first was very cocky saying that their relatives and friends had told them anyone could buy and no one would buy in JB. When they went around last weekend and saw "sold out", i guess it made them see sense. I heard from my neighbour(a very very nice Malaysian old gent who is fiercely hunting housing bargains now) that even Nusa Idaman was largely sold out and their showhouse was taken already.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If you are talking about from developer, then definitely no. If sub-sale, there is, sorry there were units below that at least for intermediate terraces. By the way, for the benefit of bros here, terraces are called link-houses here. :smile:

All prices i discussed are in RM unless otherwise specified.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Congested as in the access road to SEtia Tropika you mean? During morning and evening peak hours?

Yes, its pretty congested unless you are prepared to wake up earlier. Pretty bad during the weekends too, the pasir gudang highway is one to avoid. From the first link area still (barely doable)

Just my 2 cents as i tried driving there on weekends and weekday evenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.