• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It is about 1000 plus a month from what i understand,only worth it if you are going in very regularly as you have to factor the $20 SGD after the first 10 times free. Else, just get an OPC car to drive in and use the MY car for travel in JB. :smile:

Dicktamby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro toyohon, spot on as always. Its quite true if most are owned by foreigners. However, once rented out or when the rest have moved in, it will be ok. It used to be like that less than 8 months ago, now my neighbourhood is filled with SG car and my entire row in front and in my row, almost all occupied. I guess some people want to see more folks moved in before moving in themselves, it then becomes a waiting game. Once enough people move in, then it becomes a scramble to see who has a nicer renovation. :smile:

Haha..i'm one of those guys. wait for people to come in then i come..
Saw a house in HH at gateway precinct with a small swimming pool. then got another corner house with own volleyball court. So many houses with very nice renovation..:smile:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw a house in HH at gateway precinct with a small swimming pool. then got another corner house with own volleyball court. So many houses with very nice renovation..:smile:

Which one at gateway huh ? Swimming pools and volleyball court. I must drive around and kappo on wkends.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats ! I heard from Setia that KTM would be opening a rail hub station at Kempas just behind Setia Tropika. So trains from KTM woodlands would terminate at kempas. How convenient !

Yeah, thats what I heard. There's going to be a big transportation hub there because its in the middle of everything. There is a big land belonging to KTM beside it. KTM in KL is also MRT.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dicktamby, oh big community there too. East Ledang though is good but i would say a bit overpriced. For the money for 1 unit there, i could buy 1 same unit and 1 small unit. It provides me with some hedge as well as giving me better value as i can stay in one and rent out. 1st phase guys are not selling at all and 2nd is already very high.

Dicktamby, now in HH, you will see an equal amount of SG and MY cars. Come and see especially during the weekend! :smile:

Bro Wuqi and Dicktamby,
I got a cluster at HH at golf precint, my row alone of 10 units there are 4 sgp. Not sure the rows behind mine but can say plenty of SG cars in and out. My immediate neighbour is a sgp Malay.

Dicktamby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which one at gateway huh ? Swimming pools and volleyball court. I must drive around and kappo on wkends.

cant remember where. but the volleyball house belong to ang mo. So many beautiful houses with nice deco.if outside oredi nice, inside i think lagi better.
i drive round and round until my elderly parents mabok liao..:biggrin:
cant wait to join u guys there...:smile:

Last edited:

Dicktamby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wuqi and Dicktamby,
I got a cluster at HH at golf precint, my row alone of 10 units there are 4 sgp. Not sure the rows behind mine but can say plenty of SG cars in and out. My immediate neighbour is a sgp Malay.

i oso interested to get cluster. But got 1 corner link house at golf precinct with huge land that got me excited..

Dicktamby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, thats what I heard. There's going to be a big transportation hub there because its in the middle of everything. There is a big land belonging to KTM beside it. KTM in KL is also MRT.

got many friends at setia tropika. all happy to be there. things will only get better there with this new devt..:smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Wuqi and Dicktamby,

Nice! Happy that you got a place you like. :smile: Yes a lot of SG cars but you will sometimes see a happy SG guy in an MY car going around on the weekends. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
got many friends at setia tropika. all happy to be there. things will only get better there with this new devt..:smile:

Oh yes i have quite a few there too, its going to be a little congested at times but that place should take off as well.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
cant remember where. but the volleyball house belong to ang mo. So many beautiful houses with nice deco.if outside oredi nice, inside i think lagi better.
i drive round and round until my elderly parents mabok liao..:biggrin:
cant wait to join u guys there...:smile:

Oh yes, he is a German, his wife is Singaporean. They are working in SG every day. Very nice he has a large piece of land, Directly behind him is a Malay couple from Singapore, also very nice and polite. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Take it slowly bro, there are still gems to be had. Oh yes the one with swimming pool, not very big but nice addition to the house. The one with volleyball one sometimes, they play doubles at table tennis in their car porch. Their kids are very polite and well behaved too. :smile:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
i oso interested to get cluster. But got 1 corner link house at golf precinct with huge land that got me excited..

Hi Dicktamby,

I also got a superlink hse but at gateway. What is yr hse size & price ?
PM me if not convenient here.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi angsc, i have a friend who is keen on the superlink side at the Gateway, PM me. I don't want any comms, he is a good friend of mine so just helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.