• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stiff Neck

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up since Saturday with a stiff neck. Then I had a hot bath, wrapped my neck around with a moist hot towel, place a water bottle with hot water beside my neck. It got better by Sunday. But today, again I woke up with a stiff neck. This time it got worse, I couldn't turn my head anywhere except face left or it would be extremely painful.

I then smsed my supervisor, who sent back a sceptical reply asking if that was really stopping me from doing my work. I am extremely angry yet I do not want to offend him (since it's my attachment and I need the grades). My work involves physical labour and definitely could not be done without the ability to face any other direction except left. What can I do?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What can I do?

Get yourself a neck brace and head on to work.:p

fullimage_medneck.jpg

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up since Saturday with a stiff neck. Then I had a hot bath, wrapped my neck around with a moist hot towel, place a water bottle with hot water beside my neck. It got better by Sunday. But today, again I woke up with a stiff neck. This time it got worse, I couldn't turn my head anywhere except face left or it would be extremely painful.

I then smsed my supervisor, who sent back a sceptical reply asking if that was really stopping me from doing my work. I am extremely angry yet I do not want to offend him (since it's my attachment and I need the grades). My work involves physical labour and definitely could not be done without the ability to face any other direction except left. What can I do?

Go see a doctor and get MC. The doctor will decide whether you are fit to work.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wonder what causes the stiff neck. Maybe it is the type of pillow and bed that you sleep. Or maybe the position that you sleep.

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal

How's your neck bro, still stiff ?

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder what causes the stiff neck. Maybe it is the type of pillow and bed that you sleep. Or maybe the position that you sleep.

we need to find out what kind of pillow he sleeps on to get the stiff neck.... i am sure a lot of people will go buy that kind of pillow and put their male organ on it overnight! :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you believe what your grand said, take the pillow out door and sun it,
there after your stiffness is gone, don't believe? try it! you've nothing
to loose! plenty to gain!

cheers

:eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know how to describe my pillow man. But it's softer than normal, I guess?

It's fine now though. The reason I didn't go to a doctor is because I'm not in Singapore and when I asked, people only told me there was a hospital around the area and no clinic. It's also extremely expensive to go to the doctor..