• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perceptions of Asians in America/West

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305570&page=1

read this forum, very interesting.

Eg.

I have no problem with Asians and in general, you don't worry about getting mugged/raped/your car broken into etc in their neighborhoods unlike other nonwhites. However, they are among the biggest contributors of the white genocide by racemixing and it's quite irritating that they have neighborhoods in white lands. They don't belong in the white lands no matter how nice/civilized/hard working they are. I have no problem with them as long as they stay in their own homelands and don't racemix with my people.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305570&page=1

read this forum, very interesting.

Eg.

I have no problem with Asians and in general, you don't worry about getting mugged/raped/your car broken into etc in their neighborhoods unlike other nonwhites. However, they are among the biggest contributors of the white genocide by racemixing and it's quite irritating that they have neighborhoods in white lands. They don't belong in the white lands no matter how nice/civilized/hard working they are. I have no problem with them as long as they stay in their own homelands and don't racemix with my people.

IWC, why bother? they are rednecks everywhere, esp in the US.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u thought there's on racism in America, read this:-

Re: Asians in America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASian4Life, try to understand dude, whites in America are under attack and we are all concerned about our preservation. Everyone in this thread is playing patient and therapist with each other, letting out their frustrations on the table in whatever form they please and yes it is very cruel but that is how we feel. If your people was under attack like my people is now in America you would be doing the same thing! The reason why MOST white nationalists don't come out in the media about this stuff is because our lives will be put in danger. Look at me I live in California where whites are already minorities and even though I do live in the middle class suburb parts there are a lot of non-whites here who would love to do great harm if not kill me if they knew that I was a white nationalist. I have a friend who is half asian half hispanic I've known him since elementary school. The guys here don't like that but I don't care, my hybrid friend knows who I am, knows that I'm biased against non-white races, what I stand for, and he doesn't care! I'm not a hitler fan at all, I agree with his politics regarding firearms but that guy lost a lot if not all of his humanity by killing so many innocent people, even though they were misguided Jews they were still innocent. I agree that all races have merits and flaws but like I said before whites are losing their numbers and this country NEEDS people like us to keep our numbers up, keep us off the bleed'in endangered species list. Expect folks like us to say stuff like this, you guys can say whatever you want about us we don't give a rat's backside. This is America we all have the right to say whatever we want in any forum or message board or out in the open. Take all this for what you will.

fishball22

Please lah, why bother with such idiots? In the first place, US is NOT a white land. Remember the Natives? The whites marched most of the surviving tribes to unwanted desert regions in the Southwest. Their history is very sad indeed. Secondly, whites in the US have been mixing with black slaves from the beginning, nothing to do with us OK? They bitch about Asians, yet they forget that the (illegal) Mexicans are worse! Don't speak a lick of English, make a mockery of the immigration system, etc. When I went to the traffic courtroom in Albuquerque, I think 90% of the defendants there were illegal, can't speak English - need Spanish interpreter. No driving license, no insurance. After hearing, damn pek sim.