• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girls, beware of perverts on MRT

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girls, beware of perverts on MRT

By Kelvin Teh

The next time you take public transport, be suspicious if you find any handphone that seems to be mysteriously trained on you. Someone can very well be filming or taking pictures of you.

A few mornings ago, as I was taking the MRT to work in an irritatingly-packed train, I glanced up from the magazine I was reading and noticed the man standing in front of me.

Dressed in nondescript T-shirt and jeans, he was holding up his handphone as one would when messaging - except that he was not busy pressing away on his phone.

Instead, he was holding it there in his raised hand while occasionally shifting his hand position slightly. To most people around him, it seemed like he was looking at text messages.

I next trained my sight on where his handphone was pointing to and, immediately, my suspicion was aroused.

She was a pretty young lady, conservatively dressed in office wear. She was also dozing, unaware of the scene unfolding before her.

My curiousity aroused, I leaned forward and, true enough, the man was secretly filming the woman with his handphone.

My first instinct was to glance around to see if anyone else had noticed, but everyone was oblivious. I waited a while more, just to ascertain that the pervert was filming her.

And then, I felt rage.

I gave the man a hard shove in the back, pushing the shocked fellow aside.

Next, I woke the woman up gently and whispered to her that she was being filmed.

She was stunned and her first reaction was to look up at the fellow, who immediately exclaimed in Mandarin: "I don't have hor. I was just playing with my handphone ok!"

Yeah, right.

At this, the woman folded her arms protectively around her chest but refrained from saying anything.

To avoid embarrassing the girl further, I did not confront the man. In the meantime, the bewilderment on everyone's faces was palpable.

Although I have heard and read accounts of cameras hidden in changing rooms and perverts secretly filming under the skirts of ladies, to witness this personally is shocking.

That person being filmed could very well be my sister or one of my female friends. That a perverted stranger is storing pictures of someone you know - that is a disgusting thing.

But, then again, I guess I am not surprised. Too many such stories have surfaced all too often.

So girls, just look out for yourself.

Is there a law saying 1 cnot taking photo/video of others?? Not toking bout upskirt or down blouse... Lidat all my photo of my familes and friends mus be destoy coz in lots of them... other passerby appear as well...:biggrin:

Wonder whether the author manage 2 get her HP no. and date her out onot..:biggrin::p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the author also want to film but the guy beat him to it...so being DL, he decided to push the guy away....

kopitalkcock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many young men like to stand around young unwary girls. I also suspect the girls also want to be touched. Both ways also like and both sides enjoy the ride.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what about all those brainless STOMPERS who take photos of people zhao geng or being intimate?? Should a new privacy law cover their acts too??

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There r few occasion where women will press their headlight on my back n arm. Not split sec brush but prolong period of time... Even throw me a glance every now and then after the incident... I think it intentional... As much as i m enjoying it, i jus act blur coz all r aunties and quite cmi...

Wonder wat happen if tat happen 2 the author... Cry "Molest" n demand the bus 2 b driven 2 the nearest police station?? :biggrin::p

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
There r few occasion where women will press their headlight on my back n arm. Not split sec brush but prolong period of time... Even throw me a glance every now and then after the incident... I think it intentional... As much as i m enjoying it, i jus act blur coz all r aunties and quite cmi...

One thing for sure cause you are yandao mah !!!!! :p :wink:

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have very good experience. Whenever I travel in the mrt, being a little crowded, I always get touched and raba-raba by some girl......I have always got discussted....but after awhile they actually started picking me up and have fun in bed with me.....I guess it was a good return for a mrt ride.......maybe it is the looks and the innocent face I have.....god bless all the ladies being nice to me........

Up to date, i even have some as good "army-ration", call them when you need.....it is amazing.....the returns I got from the mrt rides....

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Ah Beng,

you are sure one lucky guy. must be either very cute or yan-dao.
wish i have these encounters but so far no such luck.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Ah Beng,

you are sure one lucky guy. must be either very cute or yan-dao.
wish i have these encounters but so far no such luck.

Not Cute.....just a down to earth person...no bullshit, no lying, get to the point.....and I believe girls like that.....I've always been honest and adventures.......:biggrin:

Seems like girls encounter man they cannot trust and unfaithful....???

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro u r wrong... cmi aunties 6 4 cmi man like me... heng we cmi man pay $150 can get syt... 4 an hour or so... :biggrin::p

cmi aunties can also pay $ to get hunks :biggrin: in crowded mrt its unavoidable to have body contact with ppl esp girls... this is one reason y i like to take mrt durin peak hrs :biggrin::p