• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take caution - When you see this spider

Pleasure_empire

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Your Infos and Handlings:

This spider is now in S'pore grounds & it's poisonous........

Beware !!!!!........

When you see this spider - kill it immediately with some thing, not bare hand

Have any one of you heard abt or seen this spider ?

Happening in Singapore !!!!!

Take note it's around the house.....and anywhere !!!

Pls note this poisonous-spider ( attached pictures ) was reported on 01 May 2008 - channel 8

It's commonly found in Brazil, but somehow it made its way here in S'pore.

An English man was recently bitten by it but unfortunately, they freed the spider not knowing that it's poisonous !

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

wegocity

Alfrescian
Loyal
This spider is now in S'pore grounds & it's poisonous.......
Wat is the name of tis kinda spider? it looks very poisonous. does it oni appear in sinkie houses? i noe another kind which is very hairy and i usually use my self make spray to calm it.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat is the name of tis kinda spider? it looks very poisonous. does it oni appear in sinkie houses? i noe another kind which is very hairy and i usually use my self make spray to calm it.

okay noted thank you treadstarter...:smile: if kena bite by this straight away run to hospital for treatment liao...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Your Infos and Handlings:

This spider is now in S'pore grounds & it's poisonous........

Beware !!!!!........

When you see this spider - kill it immediately with some thing, not bare hand

Have any one of you heard abt or seen this spider ?

Happening in Singapore !!!!!

Take note it's around the house.....and anywhere !!!

Pls note this poisonous-spider ( attached pictures ) was reported on 01 May 2008 - channel 8

It's commonly found in Brazil, but somehow it made its way here in S'pore.

An English man was recently bitten by it but unfortunately, they freed the spider not knowing that it's poisonous !

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Wow, venom destroy body tissue, just like some of the deadly snakes..
Mumba...from Africa.

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw this on STOMP, some people have already dismissed it as being false. Most say the pictures are real bites from Brown Recluses but that the spider is not actually in Singapore.