• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Football Gambling - Day by Day previews/analysis

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started this thread yesterday in the Sex Forum, and rightfully so was told by Sammy Boss that it was in the wrong forum. Correct place should be here.

Anyway, i'm sure majority of Singaporeans do gamble, and a large number punt on football matches. Be it the local bookmakers, Singapore Pools, or underground bookmakers, there are lots of outlets for us to satisfy our betting urges.

Please do not misunderstand, i'm not encouraging or promoting gambling, as it is not an activity to get carried away with. Rather, be it whether you are a part-timer who gambles for the small additional cash for the 1 extra visit to a WL, or whether you are a full-timer ( i do not encourage that btw), who does it for a living, i just wish that everyone can contribute their views, opinions, analysis to this thread, so that we can bust the bookies!!! :biggrin:

I had a good start yesterday, winning 2.5/3 bets, and will be back later today to contribute on any matches which i feel offer good opportunities. In the mean time, anyone who wants to add anything, please feel free to contribute. Thanks!!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro fishcer,
very nice to start this thread.
will be looking forward to your tips since you are winnings.
hope to see your tips soon and all can win some cash from the SingaporePools.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro fishcer,
very nice to start this thread.
will be looking forward to your tips since you are winnings.
hope to see your tips soon and all can win some cash from the SingaporePools.

Hi Bluecat, thanks for your post in this thread. However, please be reminded that i am not posting tips for anything. I like to do analysis of footie matches, and i do post in other forums, but i do not regard them as tips. Just information to share with others. The purpose of starting this thread is to get like minded people to share about all leagues and matches, as long as you or they have any information, be it team news, weather, match-fixing rumours etc. You are welcome to follow any analysis or "tips" provided from this thread, but do keep in mind that no one takes responsibility for any losses. Do bet sensibly if you want to dabble in the football punting fraternity.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are welcome to follow any analysis or "tips" provided from this thread, but do keep in mind that no one takes responsibility for any losses. Do bet sensibly if you want to dabble in the football punting fraternity.

Hi bro fishcer, not much happening in the football scene nowadays except intertoto, russian, j-league etc. Any adv on how to analyse these games as info is so hard to get on them?

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry guys, just came back from watching Batman...really nice movie. Anyway, i know its kind of late, but 1 match which is currently being played now is Fc Haka vs KooTeePee (Finland 1st Div). If u guys have internet betting accounts, the match is available live.

Haka has a very good home record vs KTP, and although this will be the 3rd match in a week for Haka, i still expect them to win it. They are traditionally a strong team in Finland, and with home advantage and a relatively strong squad, i think the fixture pile up is not a big problem. Also Haka is in quite a good run of form in recent weeks.

KTP is really struggling to cope with the demands of the 1st Div, and look to be heading into the 2nd Div even as this early part of the season. They are winless away, and are really looking too shallow for this Div.

Going to take Haka now at -1.25 asian handicap on live betting with the score at 0-0. Hope i can continue the good form. :smile:

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another match will be the club friendly match Oud-Heverlee Leuven vs Anderlecht.

Leuven is a Div 2 Belgian club, and due to their ridiculous schedule last season where they played a total of 40+ games (due to play-offs also), they have only just started their pre-season preparations. They have played 1 friendly game, although it was against weak opposition. Squad wise, quality is not fantastic.

Anderlecht, together with Standard Liege and Club Brugge, is one of the Big 3 clubs in Belgium. They have already got their pre-season underway, having already played 2 friendlies, both ending in draws. Both games had lots of experimentation and rotation of players. For this game, Anderlecht have selected a full squad, and the first team has been promised to play in this match. Anderlecht have Champions League qualification games coming up in 2 weeks, think it is time for the coach to cut down on the experimentation and start playing the first 11 for them to settle. Important players will be playing for Anderlecht, no injury worries.

Both teams have met once, in 2006, also in a friendly, with Anderlecht winning 4-2.

I will be on Anderlecht -3/4 for this match. Though this is a friendly, but i reckon its time for Anderlecht to settle down and prepare for the upcoming Champions League qualification games.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry guys, just came back from watching Batman...really nice movie. Anyway, i know its kind of late, but 1 match which is currently being played now is Fc Haka vs KooTeePee (Finland 1st Div). If u guys have internet betting accounts, the match is available live.

Haka has a very good home record vs KTP, and although this will be the 3rd match in a week for Haka, i still expect them to win it. They are traditionally a strong team in Finland, and with home advantage and a relatively strong squad, i think the fixture pile up is not a big problem. Also Haka is in quite a good run of form in recent weeks.

KTP is really struggling to cope with the demands of the 1st Div, and look to be heading into the 2nd Div even as this early part of the season. They are winless away, and are really looking too shallow for this Div.

Going to take Haka now at -1.25 asian handicap on live betting with the score at 0-0. Hope i can continue the good form. :smile:

Not good, Haka 1-0 down 44th minute. :( Hope they can turn things round in the 2nd half.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro fishcer, not much happening in the football scene nowadays except intertoto, russian, j-league etc. Any adv on how to analyse these games as info is so hard to get on them?

Well Tenggiri, actually info can be found easily on the internet. The only problem is to filter out the useless stuff, and to account for all the important news. After some time, u will be able to find good sites all over the net.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haka FT 1-1 :( Bet lost

An unbelievable 16 mins of injury time at the end, and Haka couldn't even score a winner :mad:

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Rather, be it whether you are a part-timer who gambles for the small additional cash for the 1 extra visit to a WL, or whether you are a full-timer ( i do not encourage that btw), who does it for a living, i just wish that everyone can contribute their views, opinions, analysis to this thread, so that we can bust the bookies!!!...

bro, i m a newbie into football betting. Only bet occasionally when friends jio to tongpang their bets. Would like to start betting on my own but donch understand the lingo leh eg. - 2.25 , 2.5/3.0, parlay, asian handicap etc. Hope will be able to learn something from this thread and make some bonking $$$ .

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another match will be the club friendly match Oud-Heverlee Leuven vs Anderlecht.

Leuven is a Div 2 Belgian club, and due to their ridiculous schedule last season where they played a total of 40+ games (due to play-offs also), they have only just started their pre-season preparations. They have played 1 friendly game, although it was against weak opposition. Squad wise, quality is not fantastic.

Anderlecht, together with Standard Liege and Club Brugge, is one of the Big 3 clubs in Belgium. They have already got their pre-season underway, having already played 2 friendlies, both ending in draws. Both games had lots of experimentation and rotation of players. For this game, Anderlecht have selected a full squad, and the first team has been promised to play in this match. Anderlecht have Champions League qualification games coming up in 2 weeks, think it is time for the coach to cut down on the experimentation and start playing the first 11 for them to settle. Important players will be playing for Anderlecht, no injury worries.

Both teams have met once, in 2006, also in a friendly, with Anderlecht winning 4-2.

I will be on Anderlecht -3/4 for this match. Though this is a friendly, but i reckon its time for Anderlecht to settle down and prepare for the upcoming Champions League qualification games.

Anderlecht 3-0 FT :smile:

Well, a draw today, with 1 bet won 1 bet lost. Still ok. :smile:

Would like to see more bros posting their opinions and analysis/news/info here if possible. Thanks!!

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Rather, be it whether you are a part-timer who gambles for the small additional cash for the 1 extra visit to a WL, or whether you are a full-timer ( i do not encourage that btw), who does it for a living, i just wish that everyone can contribute their views, opinions, analysis to this thread, so that we can bust the bookies!!!...

bro, i m a newbie into football betting. Only bet occasionally when friends jio to tongpang their bets. Would like to start betting on my own but donch understand the lingo leh eg. - 2.25 , 2.5/3.0, parlay, asian handicap etc. Hope will be able to learn something from this thread and make some bonking $$$ .

Well, what exactly do u not understand? I'll see what i can help u with.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is good.
now i can have more analysis to read b4 placing my bet.
thanks bro fishcer for starting it. :smile:
hope to see more punters posting their tips/picks to share.
if i have a higher winning pick(s),i will also post to share.
really waiting for the EPL to start.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually follow the main European leagues so taking a short break now.

No problem tenggiri, hope to see more of ur analysis/opinions when the season starts!! :smile:

Anyway, just came back home, and at first glance, nothing really appealing for tonight. Will look thru the match schedule in more detail, hope to be able to spot some money spinners for tonight. :biggrin:

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looked throught the limited match schedule, and decided on a couple of bets. First up would be the Denmark Superligaen match Fc Copenhagen vs Esbjerg.

This will be the 1st league match for both teams for the restart of this new Danish season. However, Copenhagen has already played 1 competitive game last week in the UEFA cup, and it was an easy 4-0 away win against Cliftonville. Copenhagen finished 3rd last season in the Superligaen, and has always been one of the top teams in Denmark. Today they will be missing a couple of first team defensive players.

Esbjerg has always been a mid-table team, but this is a team that does not shy away from scoring and conceding goals. Last season, they had the 2nd best attack, and the 3rd worst defence in the league. They scored the most goals away from home, conceding the 3rd most goals on the road.

Ok, by now i guess u guys should know what i am gonna suggest to bet. I will be betting on over 2.5 goals. In the last 12 meetings between these 2 teams at Copenhagen, 9 have finished with 3 or more goals, with only 3 matches finishing under. Copenhagen have started the season well, albeit against a weak Cliftonville team, and i don't see any evidence of Esbjerg changing their style of play.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next match will be Msk Zilina vs Zlate Moravce. This is Slovakia Div 1.

Msk Zilina had an awesome home record last season, with 14-2-1, goal tally of 46-8. Squad has been weakend a little with departure of a couple of players, although there have been arrival of some new players but as the season has just started, there has been no chance to rate the new arrivals as yet. They have also had competitive games under their belt, with a 2-2 draw against Dinamo Minsk in Uefa competition.

Zlate Moravce just escaped relegation last season, finishing in 2nd last place. They were abysmal on the road, with 0-4-13, goal tally 7-42. Not much news on their squad, only know that they changed their coach, and even he does not come with a big reputation.

Basically, I see nothing except for a Zlina victory. Fitness wise i'm sure they have the edge, as their season has already started with Uefa competition. Added to the fact that they are awesome at home, and that Zlate are poor travellers, i will be on Zlina -1.5 Asian Handicap. However, payout is poor for such a bet. Still, a comfortable win is expected, and although i don't normally take such short odds, i will take a risk this time.

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copenhagen 1 - 0 Esbjerg :( Over 2.5 goals bet lost

Msk Zilina 3 - 0 Zlate Moravce :smile: Msk Zilina -1.5 bet won

Another draw today, well better that then loss. :smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro fishcer,
so nice of you to share your analysis and picks.
but these leagues must go thru online bookmakers le.
will be looking out for those matches that are also offer on pools.