• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 drug trafficking suspects nabbed; S$117,000 worth of heroin seized

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
So i guess it's now a myth that the the safest place to hide is at your enemy's den-------------------

SINGAPORE: Three suspected drug traffickers were arrested near the Subordinate Courts on Wednesday in connection with the seizure of nearly 470 grammes of heroin from a parked car.

Acting on a tip—off, Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) officers had trailed the vehicle from Jurong to Havelock Road.

They arrested two of the suspects when the car pulled up in an open—air car park near the Courts.

Officers found the heroin, with a street value of over S$117,000, in the glove compartment and under the floor board.

The third trafficker was later caught while he was walking towards the vehicle.

CNB said the two men in their thirties and a 26—year—old woman are being investigated for drug trafficking offences.

If convicted, they will face the death penalty. — CNA/vm

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
they must have been sold by some accomplices or are "T Si Gui" by their gang or group.
so that the higher shipment can go thru.

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't believe people still wan to risk their lives trafficking in drugs.
I tot dealth penalty is enuf deterrent liao.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't believe people still wan to risk their lives trafficking in drugs.
I tot dealth penalty is enuf deterrent liao.

when you are down and no one to turn for help.
this is the fastest way to get the cash.
i do not like it but it is fact of life.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Climate of New Zealand

bump up ..  The Climate of New Zealand  Teacher: Matthew, what is the climate of New Zealand?  Matthew: Very Cold, sir.  Teacher: Wrong.  Matthew: But, sir! When they send us meat it always arrives frozen!Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

New Zealun :: Land of cheapos and stoners !!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand why people want to do drug trafficking.. i wonder how much can they make. Last time I heard from one guy, he says can make about 7k per month for selling pills. But the sentense is minimun 5 years 5 strokes.

I think selling cigarattes is easiest to make money and the sentense is lighter

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand why people want to do drug trafficking.. i wonder how much can they make. Last time I heard from one guy, he says can make about 7k per month for selling pills. But the sentense is minimun 5 years 5 strokes.

I think selling cigarattes is easiest to make money and the sentense is lighter

selling cigarettes,how many boxes u need to see ?
7k per month is quite a lot of cash.
these are people that just come out from jail/prison.
no very easy for them to look for a job,even though the Yellow Ribbons is very successful.