• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trolls no longer fed so lets have some serious discussions on Emigration

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

Thanks for your patience and understanding in not feeding the trolls. Could folks pass messages to the many helpful chaps that have contributed tremendously to this folder in the pass. People like Danmimosa, Hellboy, fishbuff etc........

I will try and see if I can get Drifter to share in his experience in Japan where he runs a restaurant.

This folder is not about just emigration but about opportunities in business, career, schools, social network etc. So pass this link to friends in your network.

Lets get questions and answers for
- US, UK, OZ, Japan, NZ, Canada, SA, etc.

By the way, I heard that some SIA staff have migrated to South Africa and running businesses etc.

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

Thanks for your patience and understanding in not feeding the trolls. Could folks pass messages to the many helpful chaps that have contributed tremendously to this folder in the pass. People like Danmimosa, Hellboy, fishbuff etc........

I will try and see if I can get Drifter to share in his experience in Japan where he runs a restaurant.

This folder is not about just emigration but about opportunities in business, career, schools, social network etc. So pass this link to friends in your network.

By the way, I heard that some SIA staff have migrated to South Africa and running businesses etc.

Keep up the good work, [scroobal].

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really admire your determination. :wink:

Hi All

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

There is 1 ex-sia staff here - former station manager for some european country. Great Guy

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surprised about the emigration to South Africa until someone told me about it. Apparently there is already a community there (forgot the city) and mostly SIA, businessmen and a Singapore Ambassador Baker that organised get togethers. Also popular with SAF Air Force guys who got base there.

I have been there and the climate and terrain is similar to OZ.

Looks like our SIA chaps are sort of explorers. There is an ex-SIA guys that does the best nasi briyani in Perth. Great stuff ( done in the original way)

There is 1 ex-sia staff here - former station manager for some european country. Great Guy

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi All

Oops. Looks like I just resurrected Redbull313. Seems like this troll is from a broken family and high on drugs. No wonder he need to come here for a quick fix. :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Redbulll was the original, followed by ShiokShit and Aussie Prick and the others. You got to feel sorry for him . He must have dreamt of going to Oz since he was a child and the rejection must have hit hard.

Oops. Looks like I just resurrected Redbull313. Seems like this troll is from a broken family and high on drugs. No wonder he need to come here for a quick fix. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Redbulll was the original, followed by ShiokShit and Aussie Prick and the others. You got to feel sorry for him . He must have dreamt of going to Oz since he was a child and the rejection must have hit hard.

For someone that abhors the trolls, you're going about things the wrong way.

Insulting trolls is a surefire way of getting them to re-appear. You've ended up playing the game by their rules.:rolleyes:

Just do what I do... ignore them totally. When nobody responds, they quickly lose interest and move on to some other forum more ready to get worked up over their flamebait.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Moment of folly.

Insulting trolls is a surefire way of getting them to re-appear. You've ended up playing the game by their rules.:rolleyes:

Just do what I do... ignore them totally. When nobody responds, they quickly lose interest and move on to some other forum more ready to get worked up over their flamebait.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah. No more entertaining the bulls pricks and the nicks with my keyboard fingers.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... rarely hear the guru talk about this topic... hmm..... this is good ADVICE - did I get it right :wink:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... rarely hear the guru talk about this topic... hmm..... this is good ADVICE - did I get it right :wink:

there are a few new nicks that i think this red-bullshit & whatever is using as well.

you'll know who they are if you observe the writing style

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surprised about the emigration to South Africa until someone told me about it. Apparently there is already a community there (forgot the city) and mostly SIA, businessmen and a Singapore Ambassador Baker that organised get togethers. Also popular with SAF Air Force guys who got base there.

I have been there and the climate and terrain is similar to OZ.

Looks like our SIA chaps are sort of explorers. There is an ex-SIA guys that does the best nasi briyani in Perth. Great stuff ( done in the original way)

There is a chinese MP that can 'assist' in immigration matters, something likle our Meet the People session. His name is Chris Wang and website is http://www.ChrisWangMP.net/

It takes only R2,500,000 (about SGD350,000) to get PR under Business category.

That's how these guys can start a nasi briyani business there, if not successful, come back to Sinkie lor.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a chinese MP that can 'assist' in immigration matters, something likle our Meet the People session. His name is Chris Wang and website is http://www.ChrisWangMP.net/

It takes only R2,500,000 (about SGD350,000) to get PR under Business category.

That's how these guys can start a nasi briyani business there, if not successful, come back to Sinkie lor.

The weather in Cape Town is much better than say Perth.
The hot summer is cooled by rain and the winter is milder.

South Africa has a much better climate than Australia, which is why it is known as The World in One Country.
Like the Aussie's red centre, SA has the karoo ...

But having lived there, I can say that expats got a good deal, with servants and chaffeur at your disposal, esp if you work for a major mining company.

Life is quite relax there. But you have to be careful of the people, the HIACE vans. Even stopping at the traffic lights is a challenge.

Electric fence is the norm.

If you are in Gauteng province (SA redraw its provinces after ANC comes into rule)
These days, the Joburg CBD is overrun by refugees and the city is operating from the northern suburbs, such as Sandon.

But still, for Singaporeans who love South Africa and its veldt, this country is for you.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

About the Nasi briyani in Perth, it must be the Karachi Restaurant, along Murray St.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are a few new nicks that i think this red-bullshit & whatever is using as well.

you'll know who they are if you observe the writing style

If only there is some way to blacklist the nicks. But then again - why bother about the nicks, let their posts stay. People who got cheated in Australia need to vent their anger somewhere. But from the writing, its quite easy to understand why he ended up being cheated.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the very message that I've been trying to pass on from day 1 but unfortunately some people here just don't understand.:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only there is some way to blacklist the nicks. QUOTE]

Why even bother? Just do what Sam has advised. Just ignore them. Simple as that.

You are right.

A Chinese professor told me something which I can relate here in my own words, one of the things about migration is that, once we are settled in a country of our choice, a lot of things which the trolls are trying to bring across are no longer significant.
The Chinese professor can make a lot of money in China, but chose to remain in Australia, earning a decent salary. Good choice too, after Stern Hu's arrest, and after his compatriot in the US drown in debts, I believe he made a right decision.