• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

even monk and pestor dont believe in god ..do you believe in god ?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ,they know if they believe such things more, the followers will believe even more.
so when they ask for donations, the followers give more and more.

so religion now is also a tool to get rich and become financially free.

look at all the religion scam ...do those guru believe in god ? what say you ?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
like dat not fair to God leh...

"humans" comitted the sins, not God..

how many prisoners before going into jail belived in God?

if only the Prison dept could provide such statistics we can conclude?

otherwise we are all making assumptions...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you said your gay god create human mah , so its 100% his fault :biggrin::wink:

not really, if He gaves us free will to choose to do evil or good, He shouldn't share the blame 100%.

besides, He sent his only begotten son Jesus to redeem us from our sins...

Therefore, He's completely absolved from any fault. :biggrin:

why free will is important, otherwise He may be no different from other authoritive dictators.

that's the beauty of it. that's why He is respected and well loved by many.

some people, without much prove and evidence, believed there's a God. they are blessed.

while others, it's harder because there's this "pride" in them that made them blind to the miracles of life, God has created.

so when will humans learn to take up responsibilities, instead of blaming their actions on God?

that's a sure signs of maturity.

how could nature itself has intelligence? this is impossible because nature cannot have the concept of intelligence, only humans like us do. like we build robots...we put intelligence into robots. so the creator of nature must be human like God like Jesus.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not really, if He gaves us free will to choose to do evil or good, He shouldn't share the blame 100%.

besides, He sent his only begotten son Jesus to redeem us from our sins...

Therefore, He's completely absolved from any fault. :biggrin:

why free will is important, so that He will be regarded as a authoritive or dictator.

that's the beauty of it. that's why He is respected and well loved by many.

some people, without much prove and evidence, believed there's a God. they are blessed.

while others, it's harder because there's this "pride" in them that made them blind to the miracles of life, God created.

so when will humans learn to take up responsibilities, instead of blaming their actions on God?

that's a sure signs of maturity.

gayboy , free will ? then why did all christains family wants their kids to become christains ? why do those gayboy preach at stranger on the road ? ask your god to suck his pastor cock lah .

when something good has happened to christains , they praise their invisible man , but when something goes wrong they sing another tune ..wow..looks like PAP is at work again :biggrin::biggrin:

your cheeby god really only listen to good words hor ?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
gayboy , free will ? then why did all christains family wants their kids to become christains ? why do those gayboy preach at stranger on the road ? ask your god to suck his pastor cock lah .

when something good has happened to christains , they praise their invisible man , but when something goes wrong they sing another tune ..wow..looks like PAP is at work again :biggrin::biggrin:

which parents doesn't want their best for their children. don't you?

if the parents finds that Christianity can give their children a life that God pleases and wanted, isn't that great. If you know you are created for a purpose, and it's following the will of God, you will feel peace and joy by reaching your potential where you are created for?

That's what many parents failed to realize. They want their children to fill the gaps the parents couldn't achieve, like being able to play the piano.

If God wants you to sing, but instead you play the piano. You will not find happiness, peace and joy everytime you play the piano. Get my point?

Of course being a Christian is not plain sailing, there are days of doubts too. Because we are only human. But at least it could give you hope in life. Better than no hope and jumping into MRT tracks?

Surely it beats the hell out of selling E-Cigars? Tioh boh?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which parents doesn't want their best for their children. don't you?

if the parents finds that Christianity can give their children a life that God pleases and wanted, isn't that great. If you know you are created for a purpose, and it's following the will of God, you will feel peace and joy by reaching your potential where you are created for?

That's what many parents failed to realize. They want their children to fill the gaps the parents couldn't achieve, like being able to play the piano.

If God wants you to sing, but instead you play the piano. You will not find happiness, peace and joy everytime you play the piano. Get my point?

Of course being a Christian is not plain sailing, there are days of doubts too. Because we are only human. But at least it could give you hope in life. Better than no hope and jumping into MRT tracks?

Surely it beats the hell out of selling E-Cigars? Tioh boh?

you mean parents think that his kid becoming christains is the best choice ? how you know that ? assume ?

now you are saying being christains give you hope ? what about other religions ? whats make you think that your invisible god is powerful then others invisible god ? do not talk about hope if you are hopeless .

you mean those commit suicide are all non christains ? or only those who have blind faith like you dont commit suicide ? are you talking sense now ? :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean parents think that his kid becoming christains is the best choice ? how you know that ? assume ?

not assumption at all, like you telling people durian taste good, many won't believe you because it smell bad to some people. only after you tasted it, you realized it's good. otherwise you will just only have the impression of bad smell...of course if you are dad, you will recommend durians to your kids because you want the best for them? i know this is a bad example, but it's a simpler way to put it.

now you are saying being christains give you hope ? what about other religions ? whats make you think that your invisible god is powerful then others invisible god ? do not talk about hope if you are hopeless .

i am surprised you compare with other religions, since you dun even cared about any religion at all. From the Christian perspective, there's only one God, and thru Jesus you can get connected back to Him. buddha neber claims he's God, not even god...as for other thousands of other religions, no thank you, after reading the Christian bible.

you mean those commit suicide are all non christains ? or only those who have blind faith like you dont commit suicide ? are you talking sense now ? :biggrin:

people who rely on God or have faith in Jesus would not seek suicide as an solution. that's a escapist way of dealing with problems. it's true that "Christian" do commit suicide, because their faith in Jesus is not strong. killing yourself doesn't gaurantee heaven. in fact hell is the way to go.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not assumption at all, like you telling people durian taste good, many won't believe you because it smell bad to some people. only after you tasted it, you realized it's good. otherwise you will just only have the impression of bad smell...of course if you are dad, you will recommend durians to your kids because you want the best for them? i know this is a bad example, but it's a simpler way to put it.

so..your god can easy be seen with the naked eyes like durian ? durian need a church ? durian need follower ? you are comparing apple and orange ..:biggrin:

i am surprised you compare with other religions, since you dun even cared about any religion at all. From the Christian perspective, there's only one God, and thru Jesus you can get connected back to Him. buddha neber claims he's God, not even god...as for other thousands of other religions, no thank you, after reading the Christian bible.

i dont care about religion does not mean i agree what they are doing ..so after reading the bible make you cum ? or do you cum on the pages ?

people who rely on God or have faith in Jesus would not seek suicide as an solution. that's a escapist way of dealing with problems. it's true that "Christian" do commit suicide, because their faith in Jesus is not strong. killing yourself doesn't gaurantee heaven. in fact hell is the way to go.

faith ? you are talking about faith ? IMH patients also got alot of faith ...they keep hearing things :wink: . there is no hell or heaven for you to go after you died ..why should you worry ? why fear the unknown ? :biggrin::wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like dat not fair to God leh...

"humans" comitted the sins, not God..

how many prisoners before going into jail belived in God?

if only the Prison dept could provide such statistics we can conclude?

otherwise we are all making assumptions...

Then why GOD create human in the first place when he is mighty enuff to know that human will create SIN? Aint hes the culprit?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
faith ? you are talking about faith ? IMH patients also got alot of faith ...they keep hearing things :wink: . there is no hell or heaven for you to go after you died ..why should you worry ? why fear the unknown ? :biggrin::wink:

why do you keep hanging out with special people?

did i tell you i am worried about where i am going after i die?

i don't think so....:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why GOD create human in the first place when he is mighty enuff to know that human will create SIN? Aint hes the culprit?

i dunno this answer, you have to ask God why He wants to create humans like you....it's very Singaporean to blame others for their own mistakes....i am not surprised you answer that way.

just talk to him like a friend, after that ends with In Jesus Name...you'll probably expect 3 responses from Him..

1. Yes
2. No
3. Wait :biggrin:

do tell us the result of your investigations...and we can all do some Hallelujahs here...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno this answer, you have to ask God why He wants to create humans like you....

just talk to him like a friend, after that ends with In Jesus Name...you'll probably expect 3 response from Him..

1. Yes
2. No
3. Wait :biggrin:

AIYO...DEY.... u also dunno the answer, then u keep preaching here and there???? :confused:

btw how to talk to him? Up there got email or mobile number?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIYO...DEY.... u also dunno the answer, then u keep preaching here and there???? :confused:

hey i am not God...just a simple fellow...i'll tell you what i know, what i dunno, you have to ask God.

btw how to talk to him? Up there got email or mobile number?

no need ancient human technologies dey...

just open your mouth to talk...dun talk also can, he can read your minds...just thinking out..

God is omnipresence, omnipotent and omniscient.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why do you keep hanging out with special people?

did i tell you i am worried about where i am going after i die?

i don't think so....:biggrin:

why you called your friend special ?

if you are not worried , why scare to go hell ? :biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey i am not God...just a simple fellow...i'll tell you what i know, what i dunno, you have to ask God.

no need ancient human technologies dey...

just open your mouth to talk...dun talk also can, he can read your minds...just thinking out..

God is omnipresence, omnipotent and omniscient.

i know you gay cults always love to talk to yourself ..yet no response ..:biggrin::biggrin:

talking to walls ? :wink::wink: