• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bosom - men's desire or women's pride ?

tamelover

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read with interest on today's new paper which feature pan ling ling's ample bosom ...... question is, why do we (men) put so much interest into this bosom thing ? or does women equally take it into their stride if their bosom is very well endowed ?

kwh79

cos we like big bosoms! no need to explain la :biggrin:
of cos the woman must be pretty too

some women wish to have bigger boobs to make their bf/hubby happier while some wish to get bigger ones to attract the handsome guy of their dreams. :cool:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some women wish to have bigger boobs to make their bf/hubby happier while some wish to get bigger ones to attract the handsome guy of their dreams. :cool:

so, u r saying ... iz oso ... men's pride n women's desire? ... :biggrin:

ruud27

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think some woman are proud of it. they don't mind flaunting it in public. in low cut dressing etc etc.

am55

Alfrescian
Loyal

. :cool:

Hi,

guys do like big boobs, i think is in our genes we like to suckle, play, touch them. Natural boobs is so soft so tender smells milky........ sorry getting excited have to visit the other Forum.

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read with interest on today's new paper which feature pan ling ling's ample bosom ...... question is, why do we (men) put so much interest into this bosom thing ? or does women equally take it into their stride if their bosom is very well endowed ?

Depends on the size of the bosom:biggrin:.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

CUP SIZE. In Spore, it's non-existent from school girls to PAP females.

In the UK, average size is C

In the US, DD onwards