• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone here have broadband on mobile for sinktel???

deadly_snake

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the plan that connections me at the max hsdpa speed but only free usage of 10mb. However i still get charged much cheaper than those without a plan. Yet the thing is when my bill comes i see i get a huge discount which means like i get charged over 400 bucks but with my bb on mobile plan i get discounted over 300 bucks but my final bill adds up to more than 100 bucks.

My question is does anyone here know how they go about calculating their charges??????

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
for most billing system, they will charge on whole bill, and discounts are inputted on a separate tab in the billing platform. That is why you see a whole bill, minus discount.

It serves 2 purpose.

1) discount can be remove in time to come, without having to re-enter the billing details all over again. Administratively much easier.

2) it also serves as a marketing tool. People look at the whole bill and the large discount, and goes.. wow... such good plants...

just to share, my starhub BBOM is even better. my data plan racked up $4k plus last month... they discounted $4k plus.. and end up billing me $90.... apparently after that i am suppose to feel very shiok.. and tell the whole world about it!

hhahahah

deadly_snake

Alfrescian
Loyal
for most billing system, they will charge on whole bill, and discounts are inputted on a separate tab in the billing platform. That is why you see a whole bill, minus discount.

It serves 2 purpose.

1) discount can be remove in time to come, without having to re-enter the billing details all over again. Administratively much easier.

2) it also serves as a marketing tool. People look at the whole bill and the large discount, and goes.. wow... such good plants...

just to share, my starhub BBOM is even better. my data plan racked up $4k plus last month... they discounted $4k plus.. and end up billing me $90.... apparently after that i am suppose to feel very shiok.. and tell the whole world about it!

hhahahah

Thanks for telling me that just that i do not know how they calculate the discount. They just state that my plan has a limit of 94 bucks worth of internet usage. Yet its quite a bother to really calculate it out.

Anyway for starfug its like 50GB limit. 50GB usage and they will cut it off same for those on more expensive stinktel plans.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the plan that connections me at the max hsdpa speed but only free usage of 10mb. However i still get charged much cheaper than those without a plan. Yet the thing is when my bill comes i see i get a huge discount which means like i get charged over 400 bucks but with my bb on mobile plan i get discounted over 300 bucks but my final bill adds up to more than 100 bucks.

My question is does anyone here know how they go about calculating their charges??????
10mb sure die lah..you know how big are picture files?

I use the 50GB plan from Singtel...(supposedly their "unlimited" plan)

http://home.singtel.com/bbmobile/HS_price.htm

JWNY