• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
ILovePork

You posted an article about Obama's speech in the Middle East where he quoted from the Quran about jihad.

Is he the AntiChrist?

Waiting to hear your comments. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 18975

The Anti Christ is a Jew. He will be powerfully built. He will look grotesque. He will be very hairy.

The last time I checked, Obama was not born of Jewish parents, so the possibility of him being the Anti Christ would be slim.

The Zionists are agents of the Anti Christ. They are creating conditions so as to usher in the reign of the Anti Christ. All that ought not to be happening in this world is caused by the Anti Christ.

Zionism was a totally European construct, an invention by non Semitic European Jews or Khazarian Jews.

It is not by accident that after 2000 years, the Jews have returned to the Holy Land.
It is not by accident that a secular Britain, which was the ruling power over that part of the world, and which leads the world of secular states worked to establish a 'Jewish national home'. A secular state establishing a religious state?!
Yup! You read right! There's more..

And when that state was established in 1948, Britain left that part of the world like a robber in the night.
Now, everytime Britain decolonised a state, there would be a legal transfer of power, documentation,
and a lowering of the Union Jack and raising of flag belonging to the new ruling power. This formality happened
every time Britain decolonised.

But that did not happen with Palestine. There's no legal transfer of power from Britain to the successor state, no ceremony, nothing like that ever happened in history. Something is amiss here. Is this occurring by accident?

The Anti Christ will emerge when the Sea of Galilee is completely dried up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJAAJ8w3Zw - due to heavy usage by the industries in Palestine, when much of humanity has been obliterated by nuclear war and the fallout therefrom , and consequently disease and lack of food and water.

The Anti Christ will claim that he is the Messiah when actually, he is the false messiah.
He will rule the world for approximately one week.

The Messiah will not emerge until the Anti Christ, the false Messiah has completed his mission.

The reign of the Anti Christ will end when he is killed by the true Messiah,
the son of Mary. Israel will be razed to the ground.

D

Deleted member 18975

You are damn stupid, alreadi proven here Bible is bullshit and written by men :wink:

Hmm there is no contradiction between our views on the bible.

Proven on this forum?!
You make my toe laugh, bird brain.

Tell me: how on earth did you come to infer that my views are based on the bible?
Did I quote the bible anywhere? Did I make use of the bible to support any of my views?

Show me specifically which statements? Point out to me specifically, which statements?

You have a very disorganized mind that just cannot connect the dots..
Don’t embarrass yourself..

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
ILovePork

You posted an article about Obama's speech in the Middle East where he quoted from the Quran about jihad.

Is he the AntiChrist?

Waiting to hear your comments. Thank you.

there was never a Christ so how can anyone be anti-Christ ?

the Quran is just a copy of that lousy jokebook call Bible

D

Deleted member 18975

Eh GOONDU!

Further discussion with you is just not worth my while.

You cannot even focus properly!

Did I make use of the bible to support any of my views?!
Highlight for me where exactly I used any material from the bible.

Get a pair of glasses and read my post again!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video shows how stupid a Christian can get ..

[video=youtube;LvYQh5xwO4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LvYQh5xwO4I[/video]

I really pity YOU :wink:

D

Deleted member 18975

This video shows how stupid a Christian can get ..

[video=youtube;LvYQh5xwO4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LvYQh5xwO4I[/video]

I really pity YOU :wink:

Aiyaa! This kind of video show me for what?!

You truly have an unfocussed mind..

D

Deleted member 18975

the bible does not have exclusive rights to this information
You wrote,'I don't understand what is your meaning...bro'

The bible does not have exclusive rights to this information.
I was referring the coming of the messiah. I mean other perspectives also point this out.
This means that many societies in the past do have discussions and do prophesize about the coming of the Messiah.

As a case in point, the Indian perspective relates to us about the coming of Kalkin or Kalki, who has yet to appear. He will emerge at the end of the final stage of human history when righteousness triumphs over all rivals.

Before the emergence of Kalkin, humanity will undergo many tribulations: trials by water and trials by fire in particular, devastation by natural disasters.

Kalkin stands outside the Indic line of avatars because he will be ultimate sign for all of humanity, not just for India. Kalkin is the destroyer of filth.
Till next time..