• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny bullshit from Paster Kong LOL

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Funny bullshit from Paster Kong LOL</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>rainnix <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:42 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14747.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azx1Ks7V05k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhx-UAyDVfQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82FUfcwMgI
Wow he can be a stand-up comedian, I'm laughing my ass off. LOL.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
All full of bull shit, twisting facts to suit his version of religion.
The chinese believe that "Nu Wa" created man

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is too much. If he were to go to Japan he would say the same thing about Shinto. If he went to Africa he would say the same thing about them.

This kong guy really is an front to God's teachings in the Old Testament and all the prophecies in the Bible including those about Jesus.

What surprises me is that his followers must include discerning people who should know better and be able to know that this kong guy is leading people away from God rather than bringing them closer to God.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's another kong with an 'h' and is just as khong as the other kong.:p

wonder who's more KONG HEE FATT CHYE?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and all the rubbish he sprouts, NO CITATIONS! So now I say, before 0 BC, what the "Christians" believe in? Shamanism. So GOD should never have come into being?

Plus since when did the Chinese believed in "Shang Di"? They believed in PENG GU, NU WA!

What a stupid derivation!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't surprised if the Chinese First Emporer Tsing Tsi Huang Di also believed in God.

He has an altar that he stood when he wants to connect to Him.

Too bad he didn't have access to bible at that time..

beijing1.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't surprised if the Chinese First Emporer Tsing Tsi Huang Di also believed in God.

He has an altar that he stood when he wants to connect to Him.

beijing1.jpg

To: ALL (1 of 10)

He has an altar that he stood and he looked up into the sky when he wanted to connect to Him.

ooi teekee..

u and pylae same person huh:biggrin:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and all the rubbish he sprouts, NO CITATIONS! So now I say, before 0 BC, what the "Christians" believe in? Shamanism. So GOD should never have come into being?

Plus since when did the Chinese believed in "Shang Di"? They believed in PENG GU, NU WA!

What a stupid derivation!

Christians still believe in God before 0BC. In fact, they worshipped God way before Jesus was born. And yes, they pray to God. If you're not sure, you can read up a bible.

Compost

Pl exercise tolerance. Don't talk as though every
organisation all so good mah. Give and take leh!
Kong Hee help many people, you know.