• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why not possible to EDIT the posts nowadays?

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that all my posts cannot be edited after posting. Is there a malfunction or meant to be this way? :confused:

Correction: The post can be edited if it is done almost immediately after posting but all those posts that had aged cannot be edited nowadays while previously they can. Is this the new procedure?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I noticed that all my posts cannot be edited after posting. Is there a malfunction or meant to be this way? :confused:

Correction: The post can be edited if it is done almost immediately after posting but all those posts that had aged cannot be edited nowadays while previously they can. Is this the new procedure?

Posts can be edited up to 24 hours after they are posted.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is there a real need and good reason to restrict the time given to editing?

Threads can be archived without the thread starter deleting or editing his message and ruining the whole flow of a debate.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the best is not allow to edit. 24hr is too long. Maybe 10~15 min is consider reasonable. Those post should accept what they post at the beginning meaning they have to hold reponsible. If not everyone can post rubbish/calling names/............
So Sam hope you can reduce the time for edit.
So hope everyone after post read thru one more time to confirm.If not happy then edit.