• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Chinese should worship our own Gods.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't understand why some Chinese like to worship Ang Moh Gods?
Ang Moh Gods will only look after / protect Ang Mohs not us.

highly recommend this instead.

道教 Taoism

老子 Laozi ( 太上老君 Taishang Laojun )
read 道德經 Dao De Jing , no more Ang Moh Bible :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My sin!! i eberyday pai 1!! God of 4d, toto, chup di ki, ban luck, mah jeok, pai kau...ee tee see... :biggrin::biggrin:

gog41.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't understand why some Chinese like to worship Ang Moh Gods?
Ang Moh Gods will only look after / protect Ang Mohs not us.

highly recommend this instead.

道教 Taoism

老子 Laozi ( 太上老君 Taishang Laojun )
read 道德經 Dao De Jing , no more Ang Moh Bible :biggrin:

Taosim started as a political movement using myths and religion as a cover.

and best part is, taosim was started by rebels during the Han Dynasty.

i m not too sure if any form of blessing can come out of rebels.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

christianity started as a cult started by slaves of the roman empire.

i m not too sure if any form of blessing can come out of slaves.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am also code another religion which have 1 billion followers in this world
that are started by rebels.

they recently crash a plane on a building.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't like Taoism, never mind.

you can practice

儒家 Confucianism, 孔夫子 Confucius

Chinese worship Chinese Gods
Ang Moh worship Ang Moh Gods

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks should continue bowing down to Gotama Kelingkia and Jew Karl Marx for their spiritual and economic salvation.

Nothing original from Chingchong-istan worth following.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God really want's Chinese to pray to ang mo God, if would appear to them as a ang mo but maybe he would create all chinese as ang mos.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God really want's Chinese to pray to ang mo God, if would appear to them as a ang mo but maybe he would create all chinese as ang mos.

how many times i told u guys Jesus is not angmo lah.

He's MiddleEastern and accepts all races!!!!

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many times i told u guys Jesus is not angmo lah.

He's MiddleEastern and accepts all races!!!!

But Jesus is not chinese.
Chinese should worship Chinese God. MiddleEastern - MiddleEastern God.
Ang Moh - Ang Moh God. Blacks - Black God.

Jesus accepts all races or not is his problem but we Chinese are subjects of the Jade Emperor not MiddleEastern or Ang Moh God. :biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
tee kee's ancestors will wonder why their nut case descendant worship an ang moh huh?

the primary goal of the missionaries is to supplant local idols and they have cleverly steered clear of moslems who will gladly jihad them if they cross the line.

that is one line Hong dared not crossed despite his fervent belief in his deity.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
christianity started as a cult started by slaves of the roman empire.

i m not too sure if any form of blessing can come out of slaves.

You are right! Christianity is the result of our great God who became man to serve the world (rather than be served). Jesus made Himself slave for sinners - he was wrongly accused of a crime which he did not commit, he was tortured, nailed onto a cross, and faced a slow death. But death could not hold Him. He rose again after three days. God has become a slave for the world two thousand years' ago. But be aware - the next time Jesus comes, He will come with full power and glory to judge the world. He is not going to come as a slave anymore - He did once (and only once) all for the sinners' sake because He loves us too much: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16) Many people would like to become god, but in Christainity, it's the opposite - God who is Creator of all things became man to serve us, to bear our sins. And He does not demand anything from us - except to acknowledge Him as our Saviour, confess to Him of our sins and repent of our sins because God hates sin.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

Equating GOD to his creation is indeed BLASPHEMY!

If were to follow by your belief/vein, than Christianity no different from Hinduism/Taoism. They have Sons of Gods by the TONS! :mad:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother whoami,

I don't comment on other religions. I respect their belief whether they are Hindus, Buddhists or Taoists.

I can only say about Christianity and the God of the Bible, Jesus. Just like that there are 3 elements in all matters (e.g. water can be in the form of liquid - known as water, or in the form of gas - known as vapour or in solid form known as ice; and in an atom there are 3 subatomic particles: proton, neuron and electon and an absence of one of the subatomic particles will destablize the others), the God of the Bible is a Trinity, Three Person in One: God the Father, God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit. From Genesis to Revelation (the 66 books of the Bible), this doctrine of Trinity is always there. Christianity does not have tons of gods - only One True God but in Three Person. God Bless.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the God of the Bible is a Trinity, Three Person in One: God the Father, God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit. From Genesis to Revelation (the 66 books of the Bible), this doctrine of Trinity is always there. Christianity does not have tons of gods - only One True God but in Three Person. God Bless.

On one hand u say its only One True God. On the other hand theres this trinity i.e. 3 in 1. Now, may I know the Old Testament God and Jesus. Are both the same God? Yes or No. Thats all. :biggrin:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Jesus is the same God as the one mentioned in the Old Testament. There is no contradiction on this. In many of the books in the Old Testment - for example Isiah, Psalms, Proverbs, Daniel, etc. they have foretold that a savour (that is Jesus) will come to redeem the sinners. Jesus is God but He came down as a man to save the sinners.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
On one hand u say its only One True God. On the other hand theres this trinity i.e. 3 in 1. Now, may I know the Old Testament God and Jesus. Are both the same God? Yes or No. Thats all. :biggrin:

That's the cornerstone of your belief why Christianity is wrong, is it not, whoami.

The message of Christ has been clear - That Christ is God made flesh.

You know the message of Christ. Just in case you do not, I will say it again: "That Christ is God"

It is up to you whether you want to believe or not.