• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Singapore burn like Sodom and Gomorrah?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.

john_martin_-_sodom_and_gomorrah.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ample dvvine warning had already being given, by the lightning strike of the symbol of the country..."The Merlion"...what more does one, need to ask for?:(

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think the bible is a reliable source of the future of cities, you are nuts. Billions of people do not believe in the bible and many who do, do not believe it in the same way.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the irony of that story is...

lot, the father of the two girls who survived with him and took refuge in a cave, got to fuck his own daughters in a night of wanton drunkenness, fornication and incest until they got pregnant.

and the biblical god allowed that to happen after destroying two whole towns for the same wanton drunkenness and fornication. what bs was that?

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
God whispered in my ears that it is not worth exerting even a single joule of divine energy on a place like Singapore.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the irony of that story is...

lot, the father of the two girls who survived with him and took refuge in a cave, got to fuck his own daughters in a night of wanton drunkenness, fornication and incest until they got pregnant.

and the biblical god allowed that to happen after destroying two whole towns for the same wanton drunkenness and fornication. what bs was that?

this sounds a bit queer.

the 12 apostles were men. beside mixing with Jesus, did they have any other "needs"? did anything written about their personal lives, their gfs or whatever?

many little details were left out. why is it like that?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently on Simon is married, others not sure,,,,

to be in their 30s and not married, not very right in the jewish culture that time,,,,,

unless they are born eunuch or become impotent somewhere along the line, something must be wrong somewhere of not getting married,,,,

however, not just the 12 apostles la,,,, they have a ex-hooker (or current) Mary to follow them,,,,,

like they always do, extrapolate lor,,,,,,

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there were many marys. one being the mother of jesus. then there was mary magdelene who followed jesus around. but little was written about their relation other than teacher-disciple. (there was a whore jesus saved fr the temple. she was also a mary, i think.)

surely there must be alot of personal matters.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God the psycho

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G5JtxrR6msg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G5JtxrR6msg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5JtxrR6msg&feature=related

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth here is that whats so alluring about being a gay & engaging in gay activities?
What's the bare truth that attract a man to a man? I find it strange & weird why one man would arse poke another man's anal or suck each other's cock. Its just not natural.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth here is that whats so alluring about being a gay & engaging in gay activities?
What's the bare truth that attract a man to a man? I find it strange & weird why one man would arse poke another man's anal or suck each other's cock. Its just not natural.

There are many things in the world that I find strange, but I don't actively stop people from doing what they want to do. For example, I find it absolutely revolting that some Christinas subject their young children (we are talking about below 5 yos) praying ferventyl to god; I find it absolutely frightful that a senior lawyer like Thio Su Mien can claim that her prayers saved Singapore from being hit by the tsunami.

I find all the above strange and weird- to put it very mildly.

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.

john_martin_-_sodom_and_gomorrah.jpg

HI ! May I ask where you get this picture? Is it a famous painting of great artist?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy

AIya,,, singapore if kena destroyed, it is because the christians are more gay obsessed than to feed the poor and needy la

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, I find it absolutely revolting that some Christinas subject their young children (we are talking about below 5 yos) praying ferventyl to god;

and u are okay with poking another guys assholes and sucking other guys dicks?

where is your common sense? :biggrin:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore may not be a decent country, but there are far worst places to choose from to rain fire and brimstone.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and u are okay with poking another guys assholes and sucking other guys dicks?

where is your common sense? :biggrin:

and U are okay with yourself acting like an idiot and becoming a retard? Where is your common sense?

If those gays are consenting adults, who cares what they do to each other? It's not as if they are rapist and start raping your ass?

If that is your line of logic that all gays are rapist and will start raping your ass, then heterosexual like me will start screwing your mother, sister and even your daughter. Is that your kind of common sense?