• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do i have a life ?

ben_cooldude

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm a regular guy, got a job that's supposed to be 9 - 5 but usually i'm in the office by 8.30 (fetch wife to work + trying to beat the jam) and wouldn't leave till about 6.30 - 7 at times. goes thru the jam (after picking wife fm work) for about 40 minutes b4 reaching home, have dinner with my wife at about 8.30, watch a bit of news and then off to bed. then the whole process repeats the next day. ......

weekend is like getting up at 9.30, breakfast, then nap for a while, got up for late lunch followed by window shopping + movies, then very late dinneer/early supper and then back home to sleep. sunday is like off to the parents' place, hers and mine ....blah blah blah .....

such routine. ........ can't imagine if i have kids ........ begining to feel like i've no life, just a human robot :(

tamelover

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bro, i'm something like you, just that i'm not married .... so, occassionally, i have to "de-stress" by chionging ...... just to have my "own" time and life ......

KINGor75

Alfrescian
Loyal
what to do? this is Singapore lifestyle. but being busy better then being free at all time but no income mah...

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the fact of the matter that we all chiong to come this forum and register.... shows we all got no life! hahahha

my routine is roughly the same.. unfortunately... that is why i need some form of stimulant... start of business or something... have an achievable goal so that i can chase and call this life fulfilling, when i had to return my IC

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the fact of the matter that we all chiong to come this forum and register.... shows we all got no life! hahahha

my routine is roughly the same.. unfortunately... that is why i need some form of stimulant... start of business or something... have an achievable goal so that i can chase and call this life fulfilling, when i had to return my IC
U r most right. I also got no life. Since I am emigrating to Canada, it would be a good thing to bring over the ks mentality there. LMAO.LOL.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take MCs once a while and your life will be different.....:biggrin:

Depends... If 1 man show type of job after mc even worst... 1-2 days backlog to clear... Can consider go kio kway aft work instead...:biggrin::p

Whatever it is... sometime it's good to take time off frm work and family...

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
what to do? this is Singapore lifestyle. but being busy better then being free at all time but no income mah...

True True. :wink:

Ya...better find something worthwhile doing. :p

Redoxan

It depends on whether you want to change "the way you do" or not

Life doesn't have to be so routine.

Maybe sometimes you can meet up for kopis with frens or do something different to have quality of life

dgsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound as though you are drudging thru life. Change your routine if possible. Take public transport once awhile, if that's viable. Eat dinner out with your wife once awhile. Go to the beach instead of the malls on weekends. Sleep in with your wife. Whatever you do, don't dwell on the drudge.

thomas88

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life-style is very similar to yours except I've 2 kids but I'm not complaining. You do have a life......and this is your life.

As long as you're not having unsolve-able problem and both you and your wife are happy with this life-stlye is what counts. :biggrin:

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too asked myself the same question:- do i have life ?
Answer No and Yes.
No, if I allow myself to have a routinely life style....
Yes, if I control my own life style, decide what I wanted in my life, do what I wanted to do, make my life more interesting and less routinely,.... to make a dream, and chase after that dream.and make my life fulfilling.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Equation : You got money, you got life !! Stop bluffing yourself and stop whining and pining like an aunty !!

jw5

Loyal
i'm a regular guy, got a job that's supposed to be 9 - 5 but usually i'm in the office by 8.30 (fetch wife to work + trying to beat the jam) and wouldn't leave till about 6.30 - 7 at times. goes thru the jam (after picking wife fm work) for about 40 minutes b4 reaching home, have dinner with my wife at about 8.30, watch a bit of news and then off to bed. then the whole process repeats the next day. ......

weekend is like getting up at 9.30, breakfast, then nap for a while, got up for late lunch followed by window shopping + movies, then very late dinneer/early supper and then back home to sleep. sunday is like off to the parents' place, hers and mine ....blah blah blah .....

such routine. ........ can't imagine if i have kids ........ begining to feel like i've no life, just a human robot :(
You have a much better life than a lot of other guys.
Try to have 2 kids and then set yourself some goals in your career and life.
If your wife and kids are good, you will live happily.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i assume every1 is living the same.
as for me...
start work, waiting to knock off....again
monday waiting for friday...again
wake up waiting to slp...again
breakfast waiting for dinner....again

need not think too much of wat im going to do cuz everyday is the same.
my life is juz again n again.:biggrin: