• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post GFs, Female Colleagues, Classmates, Females Friends, Mistresses, Sisters, ETC

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your GF is like this, will you like to post her pics up on the internet so that bros can nose-bleed just looking at her looks and body? Post and enjoy.

fukunaga_7438.jpg

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Post GFs, Female Colleagues, Classmates, Females Friends, Mistresses, Sisters, ET

If like this where got time to post ... 24/7 bonking liao ...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Post GFs, Female Colleagues, Classmates, Females Friends, Mistresses, Sisters, ET

will be waiting for your post liao.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

Liddat tat first post can or not?

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal

My X..

Enjoy..

f3497d115e0aed662442da8a5c8766044g.jpg

sauna

wat abt my gf picsss

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 358

sauna

y i cant c my post

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

How did you post it? Attaching thumbnail I think must follow some size restriction.
Why don't you try upload to flickr.com or photobucket.

Better still, upload to tinypic.com. You do not need an account, but the image will be deleted after one month. If you register an account, then the image will not be deleted. Up to you. Try it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is it fair that they have silicon advantage?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Topless Skyding !!

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/511_1186244349"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/511_1186244349" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Omg did her right breast winked at me ?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Omg did her right breast winked at me ?

Anyone gonna post REAL "GFs, female colleagues, classmates, female friends, mistresses etc." as the thread is titled? :confused::biggrin:

Am sure not gonna post mine .. paiseh :o

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone gonna post REAL "GFs, female colleagues, classmates, female friends, mistresses etc." as the thread is titled? :confused::biggrin:

Am sure not gonna post mine .. paiseh :o

Hey, I got post mine what? Not good enough to see is it? :mad:

orang_jawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks bro, really enjoy te pic of your X, big......!!!:biggrin: