• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to the law in Malaysia?

michael_368

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar underwent a long interrogation at the Malaysian police headquarters Wednesday and was then taken to hospital for a medical examination and would be held overnight at an undisclosed location. The poor guy get beaten up again?
The current allegations amid Anwar's is getting bad to worst.

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar underwent a long interrogation at the Malaysian police headquarters Wednesday and was then taken to hospital for a medical examination and would be held overnight at an undisclosed location. The poor guy get beaten up again?

Maybe but this time they will claim he tried to sodomise the officer and the officer had to beat him off in self-defence. :biggrin:

thomas88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know......That's the most stupid excuse to come out in order to get rid of an opponent. And guess what. It all started with the formal stupid leader Mahathir but it didn't really worked and to think today they still want to try it. :(

Even a kid would know that this is but a very stupid conspiracy. But I'd strongly support that the current PM is not involve in this conspiracy. So....I'm sure most ppl can guess who. :o

michael_368

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know......That's the most stupid excuse to come out in order to get rid of an opponent. And guess what. It all started with the formal stupid leader Mahathir but it didn't really worked and to think today they still want to try it. :(

Even a kid would know that this is but a very stupid conspiracy. But I'd strongly support that the current PM is not involve in this conspiracy. So....I'm sure most ppl can guess who. :o

My guess is Najep..:p

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got lor(law)?

They are good at justifying about everything, others do wrong they are the ones always right. In the end, the demise of eras, dynasties, empires and golden age etc. This happens when the ministers and governments become too self absorbed as they being the pinnacle and indispensable.

Be mindful this swings both ways for ppl criticises and who later took over esp when complacency creeps over time.

LDP in Japan, GP in Korea, UMNO & BN, etc history has shown itself to be consistent, this will happen very soon in many countries :(

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

You really want to know? Study the law situation in Singapore and you will find similarities.