• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worship Jesus?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
did Jesus actually tell people to worship him per se?

which part of bible say must worship jesus?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup!

Show us any verses in the bible tat Jesus says

"I AM YOUR LORD! I AM GOD! WORSHIP NO OTHER GODS EXCEPT ME!"

I am very very sure this question definitely left unanswered.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing that puzzle me most was that these born-again Christians fond of quoting verses and preaching in this forum. Some even go to the extent of criticising and ridiculing other religion. But when question over certain verses in their scriptures, they kept silent. Is that how they preach Christianity?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes they interpolate, sometimes they exterpolate parts of scripture,,,,,

they quote certain parts of the scriptures, and say the other parts of the same chapter or book is irrelevant

they quote from old testament and new testament only when it is relevant and convenient

they claim the scriptures figuartively or literally when they can/cannot explain

and the best part of it all,,,, if it cannot be explained, faith must take precedence,,,,

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup! And I am not even asking the born-again Christians to show me wheres their god Jesus, in physical form. I am only asking them to show me verses fm the bible that Jesus says I AM YOUR LORD, YOUR GOD! THERES NO OTHER GOD EXCEPT ME, JESUS, YOUR GOD! WORSHIP ME!

Therefore if Jesus is truely god, is it so difficult for him to utter those WORDS??

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
John 4:23-24 (New International Version)

23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
worship the father,,,,, not the son or the spirit la

Precisely! Just like when we pray to God Almighty, we worship and ask for His guidance.

Look what Jesus, like you and me, had to say...

I can of mine OWN SELF do nothing….(JOHN 5:30)

I with the FINGER OF GOD cast out devils… (LUKE11:20)

Crystal clear! Jesus is a human. Just like any human beings who eat and sleep. :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John 4:23-24 (New International Version)

23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

That Father u mentioned is the following God?

Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works; but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. And ye shall serve the LORD your God. (Exodus23:24-25)

That is YOUR ONE TRUE GOD, A JEALOUS GOD? But doesnt sound to me like Jesus? Agree?