• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thio Su Mien Runs a Creepy Basement Church in her House!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
This obtained from http://xenoboysg.blogspot.com/2009/04/carafas-eye.html site under comments section where a poster wrote about how he was invited to Thio's house for dinner & was instead duped to attend a creepy church service in her house's basement, reads like a scene from a horror movie:

big lawyer said...

Erm actually if you think TSM's antic during ehr time as head boss of law firm was bad than you know only half the story.

Some time last year, I got a mail through a fren to attend a gathering at a big shot's place at coronation road. Curious, I attended, and lo and behold the hosts were none other than TSM and her hubby. Surpisingly, some of the other guests were like high fliers type in Sg. (erm yeah I am dat type)

Dinner was decent enough, some mindless banter and passable local fare. So after dinner, suddenly all the guests were ushered to the basement. SHOCK number two. The entire basement of their house is rigged up like a freaking mini Church!!!! Started to feel the chill in the back of my spine. Suddenly the food is sitting uncomfortably in my stomach. Than spontaneously, some sermonising started led by Thio's husband. She's standing there looking like a horror movie high priestess and acting possessed. Than the "slaying" started ... this is like excorcism. Some of the what I think "regulars" starting touching people on the head and chanting and people are falling. There is wailing and tongues.

For the unbeliever group like myself staring agape and shocked suddenly someone comes to us and sermonises, telling us to convert to the Lord. the rst of night was hazy and I remember leaving the place nauseated and exhausted.

Till this day, I have avoided the "fren" who invited me. This may be THE secret cult group coz some of the people are really powerful types.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This obtained from http://xenoboysg.blogspot.com/2009/04/carafas-eye.html site under comments section where a poster wrote about how he was invited to Thio's house for dinner & was instead duped to attend a creepy church service in her house's basement, reads like a scene from a horror movie:

big lawyer said...

Dinner was decent enough, some mindless banter and passable local fare. So after dinner, suddenly all the guests were ushered to the basement. SHOCK number two. The entire basement of their house is rigged up like a freaking mini Church!!!! Started to feel the chill in the back of my spine. Suddenly the food is sitting uncomfortably in my stomach. Than spontaneously, some sermonising started led by Thio's husband. She's standing there looking like a horror movie high priestess and acting possessed. Than the "slaying" started ... this is like excorcism. Some of the what I think "regulars" starting touching people on the head and chanting and people are falling. There is wailing and tongues.

For the unbeliever group like myself staring agape and shocked suddenly someone comes to us and sermonises, telling us to convert to the Lord. the rst of night was hazy and I remember leaving the place nauseated and exhausted.

Till this day, I have avoided the "fren" who invited me. This may be THE secret cult group coz some of the people are really powerful types.

The SMEARING have begn, I am not supporting Thio et al., but haven't this person seen the Taoist's ? There is no crime to hold any religious ceremony in the private of any ones's home...if this person feels, that attendance is not needed, decline...

like I am saying...more Phantom writers will appear....to smear..:mad:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SMEARING have begn, I am not supporting Thio et al., but haven't this person seen the Taoist's ? There is no crime to hold any religious ceremony in the private of any ones's home...if this person feels, that attendance is not needed, decline...

In the first place, the idiotic Thio has flouted residential housing regulation for running a church in her basement house! Yes its private residential the law applies too. A residence cannot be used as a place of organized worship. How do you define she is running a church, send someone in to take the congregation number & the fixtures & furniture of the basement.

No, its not phantom writers. Those in the know are aware of it.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Halsey,

to be fair, the other side also have a smearing campaign against the old guards on the internet forums. Teo Chee Hean says it best, if you push hard, be prepared to get pushed back.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scary thing about people like Thio is that they are is only concerned about their afterlife and would not stop at anything to further their beliefs. People like her would soon try their luck in other areas after this failed AWARE takover and continue in their effort in converting others into their faiths.

Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jer 23:16 also says "This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD."

Old Hag Thio surely must be delusional when she labeled herself as "Feminist Mentor" What right has she? Her daughter married meh? Even though i have nothing against christians, but these types of christians (esp from Pussy Lau's bandwagon) are the most dangerous & extremists. In fact they smacked down their own teaching as evident in Romans 13:1 "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God"

Are christians nowadays so blardy vicious? And i thought theyre a people of prayer & faith? And according to them, faith can move mountains. Dont play play hor!!!!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scary thing about people like Thio is that they are is only concerned about their afterlife and would not stop at anything to further their beliefs. People like her would soon try their luck in other areas after this failed AWARE takover and continue in their effort in converting others into their faiths.

Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

in politic, we have messiah chee:wink:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, the idiotic Thio has flouted residential housing regulation for running a church in her basement house! Yes its private residential the law applies too. A residence cannot be used as a place of organized worship. How do you define she is running a church, send someone in to take the congregation number & the fixtures & furniture of the basement.

No, its not phantom writers. Those in the know are aware of it.

There is nothing wrong in her using her house as a place for worship. She is free to do whatever she wish in her home as long as it doesn't disturb public peace.

Have you seen her using loud speakers to broadcast prayers and trying to force her beliefs on the public and disturbing the peace in the neighbourhood?

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scary thing about people like Thio is that they are is only concerned about their afterlife and would not stop at anything to further their beliefs.

Are you saying that Christians are the only people who are concerned about the next life? And this is their only concern? You are so wrong. Please think hard before you shoot your loose canon again.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
184317.JPG

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a mini church, temple or place of worship in your own home. Other religions have followers who do the same and I know some.

The writer has issue with person who invited him to attend without giving the background details.

He does however provide context to what the mother and daughter having been doing all these while and the manner that they are doing this.

[

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Unfortunately, he has been crucified and charge with
illegal assembly for carrying the cross."

Chee has been crucified politically and raised, crucified and raised,,,, like he can never die like that,,,,,

aiya,,, peivate property used as temples, churches very common la,,, no big deal, a private area for worship,,,,, no big deal,,,, you not familiatr with the religious rites and practices only,,,,

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Unfortunately, he has been crucified and charge with
illegal assembly for carrying the cross."

Chee has been crucified politically and raised, crucified and raised,,,, like he can never die like that,,,,,

aiya,,, peivate property used as temples, churches very common la,,, no big deal, a private area for worship,,,,, no big deal,,,, you not familiatr with the religious rites and practices only,,,,

Do you know why CSJ keep going on like dat?

Because of his Christian faith....

Like our Hero JBJ, also a Catholic...

But then hor I dun really understand why a "Catholic" like Chua sister can write those kinds of articles in the State Times...

Why like dat? U know the answer lah!

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why CSJ keep going on like dat?

Because of his Christian faith....

Like our Hero JBJ, also a Catholic...

But then hor I dun really understand why a "Catholic" like Chua sister can write those kinds of articles in the State Times...

Why like dat? U know the answer lah!

When did JBJ & CSJ mix their personal religious preferences with their politics?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jer 23:16 also says "This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD."

.........or!!!!!!

yes, bro. i appreciate your knowledge in the bible. and the way you think.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, u guys neber seen mary/buddha statues/pai sin altars in the homes of idol worshippers?

what's wrong with a church in the house?

double standards again...