• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Come After MM?

M

Merlion

I find the latest outburst from MM Lee Kwan Yew on IBA cute after this hullaballoo reported in Wall Street Journal.

IBA was Go(o)d to him when he brought it up to Chee Soon Juan in the defamation case. Now it seems IBA is the devil who would do Singapore in! IBA is jealous of Singapore because Singapore is a good example to Russia and China and the Russians and Chinese are coming here to learn from Singapore instead from the liberal West and IBA is jealous?

I don't get it.

I thought I was dumb so I ask my friends who's got multi degrees - honour, master, doctorate, what they thought. They also can't understand what MM is talking about!

The guy who came up with "Stop at 2" is now looking at Swedish method to have more than 2? What goes around really comes around! In answering the Japanese participant at the Nomura Asia Equity Forum, he said, 'If Japan wants to be part of this globalised world, Japan will have to accept these changes,' he said. 'There's no way you can remain...in a group where you can speak to each other not in words but in grunts.' Boy, Singaporeans are so luck that we speak in words!

The grandma of my grand daughter asked me when we gathered last Sunday, "If another PAP crony takes over Lee Hsien Loong's PM job, what would Lee Kwan Yew's new title be?" I was going like, "Well, then LHL will be Senior Minister; Goh Chok Tong will be Minister Mentor and Lee Kwan Yew will be Minister . . Hell? . . . . . . How would I know?"

When the chit-chat touched on the Lee family's control of Temasek and GIC and their Ah Long job in Europe and USA, GreatGrandma had this to say, " Gia lim bin eh kar-chng peh choh bin peh, mai ho how lian!" which literally means, "Don't show off if they have to take the skin of citizens' posteriors to act as the skin on their face!" which actually means, "There's nothing great in making use of public money as if it's Lee's own money."

Wow, I guess Ah Chor (Great Grand) in her 80's now knows much about politics in SinCity. She's been there
, seen it and is telling it like it is!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If another PAP crony takes over Lee Hsien Loong's PM job, what would Lee Kwan Yew's new title be?" I was going like, "Well, then LHL will be Senior Minister; Goh Chok Tong will be Minister Mentor and Lee Kwan Yew will be Minister . . Hell? . . . . . . How would I know?"

M & Ms , Melt in your mouth but not on your hands.

Last edited:

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
The grandma of my grand daughter asked me when we gathered last Sunday, "If another PAP crony takes over Lee Hsien Loong's PM job, what would Lee Kwan Yew's new title be?" I was going like, "Well, then LHL will be Senior Minister; Goh Chok Tong will be Minister Mentor and Lee Kwan Yew will be Minister . . Hell? . . . . . . How would I know?"

Make no diffrerence he will still "affectionatedly" know to all as "Lau Buay See". :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but it seems like there is no able L members or crony to take the hot seat.

the old will fall and new era will rise?:confused:

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why we need the MM post and people supporting the MM role (such as press secretary). We can save $$$ millions for charity if MM post did not exist.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy lah ! I'll bet he be SMM Senior Minister Mentor lor ........one and only in the world ! " Si Mai Move " ha ha

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
MMM - Mentor of Minister Mentor or
SMM - Supreme Minister Mentor

when he is gone,i think we will open-up more.

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll bet he be SMM Senior Minister Men

Good one, but that won't happen. Cause his son will more likely be shopping for coffin then... If he is younger, maybe there will be a SMM with his son as MM or SM.