• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Robinho - chelsea get his man

pigcanclimbtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soccernet quote:
Real Madrid forward Robinho should complete his €36m (£28.7m) transfer to Chelsea in time to make his debut in the home derby with Tottenham Hotspur, according to his agent Wagner Ribeiro.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for the Blues.
He is young and quite talented but do not get much chance at Real Madrid.
He will heat up the EPL.

The Blues will be the team to beat liao.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will be another great buy by Chelsea.
if he can get like Deco and gel with the team,Chelsea will surely be the team to beat liao.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is still very young,so still have room to grow.
should be another great by Scolari.

why Liverpool cannot attract these type of players to Anfield ???

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool got money but like to spend like this - 4M + 5M + 6M + 8M = 23M on 4 different players instead of 1 23M player.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to Chelsea fans but its been confirmed Robhino will stay at Real Madrid. This is the latest. Really feel bad for him and the fans but i don't think he can make it in the EPL anyway!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
another interesting twig,just the C.Ronaldo and Berbatov saga.
feel sorry for him and Chelsea.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man City with the backing of the new owner,Manchester City have pulled off the coup of the summer by signing Robinho from Real Madrid for what is, for now, a British transfer record of £32.5million.
He signed a four years contract.
Robinho will be in line to make his City debut against, of all clubs, Chelsea after the international break.

This is going to be an thrilling and exciting match to watch.

sonic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Man City! The next match with Chelsea is gonna to be real ironic if Robinho score against it.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i heard the news he going to man city, i tot the newscaster got the names of the clubs mixed up

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
what haapen to those who bought robinho jersey in chelsea's colours??

What a surprise. Really out of the (Sky) Blue! The above incident (chelsea selling Robinho shirts b4 they signed him) must have really pissed Calderon off. They would rather sell to any club except Chelsea.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a surprise. Really out of the (Sky) Blue! The above incident (chelsea selling Robinho shirts b4 they signed him) must have really pissed Calderon off. They would rather sell to any club except Chelsea.

I think the shirts would be 'limited edition'. No offence to any chelsea supporters, but if I am you, I would keep it or sell it on Ebay for a profit

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
firstly, R. Madrid maybe really piss-off with the jersey thing.
secondly,i think Robinho must have think very carefully before deciding to goto Man City instead of Chelsea.
the chances of winning a title or cup with Chelsea is much higher than at Man City.
at Man City,he will be at least the focus and star,will play in lots of matches while at Chelsea,he must compete with so many stars that already there. playing week in week out will enhance his international career. and the weekly pay for him must also be much higher than Chelsea can offer.