• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone help please..!

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible for me to just read the new posts in a particular thread as opposed to reading the thread from the beginning?

What settings do I need to change to manage that?

Thanks

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible for me to just read the new posts in a particular thread as opposed to reading the thread from the beginning?

What settings do I need to change to manage that?

Thanks

You just need to click on the post scroll down and click on latest..wa la the newest post appears be4 your eyes..you may also just click on the last number beside the heading to find the last post.....dun be lazy sometime you need to read all the post be4 you comment...

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just need to click on the post scroll down and click on latest..wa la the newest post appears be4 your eyes..you may also just click on the last number beside the heading to find the last post.....dun be lazy sometime you need to read all the post be4 you comment...

Well, I know that I need to read all the posts. But, if I dont intend to post and just want to read the new posts, I just want to jump to the new posts and not spend time reading what I have already read!

On the Delphi forum, if you click on the thread it takes you to the 1st unread post. That's a good feature, which I cant seem to find here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
On the Delphi forum, if you click on the thread it takes you to the 1st unread post. That's a good feature, which I cant seem to find here.

Just click on the "First New Post" arrow.
firstnew.gif