• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC coverage of reform party dinner

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<b>My thoughts on the TOC video coverage of the RP dinner</b>

First thoughts, wow, The Online Citizen really looks professional, with its voice recorders, journals etc. I think TOC will have a nice headstart on its way to become Singaporekini. Well done, please keep writing but keep it fair and balanced.

Mr Chiam, in this video seems so old and frail, and he really does look like he is having a hard time keeping up with the TOC reporter. I hope that his condition will improve and that he’ll keep on fighting the good fight. He’s one man I respect, next to JBJ and CSJ. Please find a successor soon so that your party can keep on fighting for us Singaporeans. I wish him good health and I hope he’ll continue to be active in the Singapore political scene.

Mr Low, oh my god, what is wrong with Workers Party nowadays. He just seem like he doesn’t care about being interviewed and brushed the TOC people aside. Come on, you’ve already made multiple gaffes when it comes to the party’s political moves and you’ve already out-flat rejected the Internet community when you tried to limit your own members from fully leveraging on the Internet, do you really want to have even more backlash from the Internet community?

I’m really disappointed with WP lately, with the mistake by YSL and Ms Lim praising the local judiciary for being fair and just. It really feels as though WP is not up to the task of ensuring check and balances in our legislative body.

Dr Chee, watch out for this man, he’s the next rising star. On the contrary to WP, he and his party are able to harness the power of the Internet very well. He knows that the Internet is one place where the government cannot censor him. Where people can write and publish articles that are not biased towards the incumbent.

His internet reach has managed to touch the lives of many people who follow him into his Tak Boleh Tahan rallies. Not to mention, with videos like One Nation Under Lee and Uncle Yap’s video coverage of both the rallies and other protests, concerned citizens are now able to read both side of the story.

JBJ, the man of the hour. The first opposition leader to break the 100% PAP attendance in parliament with his victory in 1981. Truly a firebrand, and its really great to see him so cheerful and happy on the video. He has struggled to push Singapore democracy and he had paid the price for the last 10 years. Age seems to be catching up with him. He has openly said a couple of times recently that he is open to the idea of civil disobedience. Perhaps, we’ll see a CSJ+JBJ multi-rally in the next couple of years? With JBJ’s backing and supporters, I think the turnout for that will be tremendous.

Oh and, I see Seelan Pillay in the video. Sup mang.

http://sgfrag.net/?p=3759

R

Reformasi

Look at CST on the video
Look like CST cannot tong anymore
not sure can he tong until next GE

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal

First thoughts, wow, The Online Citizen really looks professional, with its voice recorders, journals etc. I think TOC will have a nice headstart on its way to become Singaporekini. Well done, please keep writing but keep it fair and balanced.

Mr Chiam, in this video seems so old and frail, and he really does look like he is having a hard time keeping up with the TOC reporter. I hope that his condition will improve and that he’ll keep on fighting the good fight. He’s one man I respect, next to JBJ and CSJ. Please find a successor soon so that your party can keep on fighting for us Singaporeans. I wish him good health and I hope he’ll continue to be active in the Singapore political scene.

Mr Low, oh my god, what is wrong with Workers Party nowadays. He just seem like he doesn’t care about being interviewed and brushed the TOC people aside. Come on, you’ve already made multiple gaffes when it comes to the party’s political moves and you’ve already out-flat rejected the Internet community when you tried to limit your own members from fully leveraging on the Internet, do you really want to have even more backlash from the Internet community?

I’m really disappointed with WP lately, with the mistake by YSL and Ms Lim praising the local judiciary for being fair and just. It really feels as though WP is not up to the task of ensuring check and balances in our legislative body.

Dr Chee, watch out for this man, he’s the next rising star. On the contrary to WP, he and his party are able to harness the power of the Internet very well. He knows that the Internet is one place where the government cannot censor him. Where people can write and publish articles that are not biased towards the incumbent.

His internet reach has managed to touch the lives of many people who follow him into his Tak Boleh Tahan rallies. Not to mention, with videos like One Nation Under Lee and Uncle Yap’s video coverage of both the rallies and other protests, concerned citizens are now able to read both side of the story.

JBJ, the man of the hour. The first opposition leader to break the 100% PAP attendance in parliament with his victory in 1981. Truly a firebrand, and its really great to see him so cheerful and happy on the video. He has struggled to push Singapore democracy and he had paid the price for the last 10 years. Age seems to be catching up with him. He has openly said a couple of times recently that he is open to the idea of civil disobedience. Perhaps, we’ll see a CSJ+JBJ multi-rally in the next couple of years? With JBJ’s backing and supporters, I think the turnout for that will be tremendous.

Dr Chee, you say watch out for this man. Hey, so many poodles are already watching out for him.

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at CST on the video
Look like CST cannot tong anymore
not sure can he tong until next GE
In the last write up abt him, he did mention that either his daughter or his wife may come forward to take over from him since his whole family knows the PP community very well and they know his family too.

mustpaycash

Bro,

How do you suggest to fix PMonkey?

nhg007

NamQiong:

I have already completed my part of the deal agreement, namely your Lab location.

When are you going to complete your part of the deal agreement, namely the university where you got your degree and year of award?

Don't live the rest of your life as a LIAR and cheater!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity that innocent young man whose pic is used as NamQiong avatar and in other postings elsewhere. I don't know who he is but I know he's certainly not PMonkey. If you want to shoot, at least get the correct target. And for your own sake too, as you're making a fool of yourself to PMonkey and those who know him personally.

Last edited:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro NamQiong:

Why do you use PMonkey's photo as your avatar?

Bro seaandland,

Dat is part of my strategy :biggrin:

Note dat both of us are ban in delphi, and the most likely culprit is KTKW Kojak becoz my last posting was to him, probably he buay song go complain to delphi. LOL, wat a hypocrite, everyday cry father cry mother abt being ban, but now sneakily complain to delphi behind our back to ban us. :biggrin:

Anyway, my replacement are ready. PM me new nick and we will continue our mission there.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

How do you suggest to fix PMonkey?

Bro, first thing, for long posts, do take note not to quote the whole post when u make reply, sam is rather particular abt this and he had given u an infraction for this. Next time, just cut the quotation to a few lines would do.

We all shld continue exposing wayang party and PAPTOC in all forums and i will continue to do dat no matter how many times they can get me ban until the next election. Offline wise, i will deal with him in my own ways, and will not involve any other 3rd parties. i will not say wat i am going to do or have done as things may turn ugly. :wink:

seaandland

Note dat both of us are ban in delphi, and the most likely culprit is KTKW Kojak becoz my last posting was to him, probably he buay song go complain to delphi. LOL, wat a hypocrite, everyday cry father cry mother abt being ban, but now sneakily complain to delphi behind our back to ban us. :biggrin:

Bro,

Yes, I was wondering who made the complaint.

Did you realise that the thread "Letter to NHG IT department" was deleted?

Could the banning related to that thread? I wonder what action NHG IT department would take.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEANDLAND

Running away? Hiding from me? LOL !!! U can run but u cannot hide!

Remember everytime you open your mouth my cock will shove inside for you to suck.

Remember to tell pipper here the true story about the opposition lawyer from Nehson Building ok? And his hanky panky with dat O level "hot chick" with 2 kids.

LOL !!!

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak you can stalk ppl from old forum to new forum .... ;9) are you going to stalk me also ? ... dun make me scare leh ... ;9)

walau Wayang Party really so free everyday only wayang ... ;9)

Hey garbage,

You and your garbage gang now busy in dis forum har? U can run but cannot hide. You cheebaikias can go anywhere I sure find you one.

Remember to tell everybody about that opposition lawyer from Nehson Building ok? Pipper want to know more of him and dat O level hot chick wif 2 kids who alway go protest wif him. LOL !!! One day Toa Payoh Center will sell sex dvd showing them in action!

LOL !!!

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah pengyeu eh mai ani kong leh ... why u like a stressed up nerd like dat .... hohoho .... wait u kenna joint me go to kidney dialysis den u noe ;9(

mun mun lai ... mai kan chiong ho bor .... sekali wait tio heart attack also leh ... and hor you everyday also talk abuot Nehson Building lawyer you bei sian want meh?? .... tell some new stories leh ho bor .... somethin like how LTK conning here conning there mah .... cheh like dat also must tell u what to do ..... cheh

Kaneenah lu mai kong lanchiau weh.

Your lau kway bu char bor got O level kena fuck by Degree Holder lawyer from Nehson Building think her status now very high, act yayapapaya tok cock so big maciam simi big fuck. Lawyer is LORD, she is LADY, kaneena maciam kana sai! Her cheebai need degree-holder cock to make her feel important is it? No shame char bor, how to exprain to her 2 kids?

And you leh, maciam like SERVANT to her is it? Or you are the LORD and LADY under one clone nick? My lanchiau shove inside your mouth ai mai?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as can be seen clearly here, only the same gang of cyberbullies who are the real cowards here. they love using other's pic to imitate. they are too ashamed about their parents' given names. really creepy!!

someone should use their pics too and see how they react. ngejay laugh heartily when he mischiefs on others. when other returns the same tic for tac to him, let's see how he laughs. gentleman?....and the rest of them - gentlemen??

seems that they have never grown up to really be concern about fighting for the cause of the freedom. they are more itnerested in targeting individuals and destroy the only surviving workers' party here. chiam's own party now faces the some predecessor's takeover....and all those losers' only motive is try to destroy WP. yet they always brag they are against the paps. very strange people indeed!

many support wp, they seem perversed to destroy wp. are they helping paps or helping opps? SDP's going to be history pretty with this bunch of sorry clowns who still haven't got out of the longkangs they led themselves into. what's the point of acting yayaPAPaya here?

F4 and their clones are supberb. maybe we should register for their HAIWAIIAN BASH and really give them a good bash. LOL!! no wonder so secretive about their venue. so mysterious...maybe it's the 7th MONTH HUNGRY GHOST spirit hovering they fear. strange that they think they are doing something great ...and yet they are apprehensive.

i think i have a clearer picture of what those losers are up to....and frankly they are really up to no good! :(

the repeats of their cowardly and deplorable antics here have confirmed their lame mentality and strength of their support which is only exaggerated not more than 20 pax.

i think that HAWAIIAN ORGY NIGHT sure has lots and lots of leftovers to ta pau ( packet) back. really worth to attend if u remember to bring the tupperwares to bring back lots of leftovers :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
now pls see what kind of language they use behind the scene and their REAL BEHAVIOUR:
Ah Guan
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
Infractions: 0/2 (4)
My Reputation:Points: 17 / Power: 3

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Revealing Inappropriate details of Private Individuals
-------
You are as irrelevant as TSR111.

No one is interested in your nonsense.

Fuck off!!
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=13248

Quote:
someone who was at the RP DINNER should FR the finer details and aftermath during that occasion so that people can realise what they really are supporting.

so their posting is very relevant to the topic?? just because their whole gang of cyberbullies are gang targeting, IT SHOULD BE VERY RELEVANT??

discussion with all these clowns doesn't make any sense or any constructive opinions sharing.

it seem that SAMLEONG is somewhab prejudiced and siding them in some way too.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there's nothing wrong, why are certain people so apprehensive about the 'finer details' that had happened before and after the dinner??:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what else can you expect from that no life retard.

he's been coming in here to be screwed!

not only all u clones clubmembers do mischief here, behind the scene there are even more.
again, is this the actual mentality of SDP loyalists....freedom fighters? democracy?

yada..yada...comprain again. as usual. what else can u guys be more constructive than being hypocrites?