• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Mediacorp is a christian corp?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most common thank line in the Mediacork award is, thank you lord.
AWARE is also being taken over by christian, now even Mediacock???

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand.

why can't those Christians keep the god they love so much to their heart instead of telling the whole world at every opportunity.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a friend who used to be a successful car workshop owner. Avid church goer. Saw the terms of endearment exchanges, brother this, sister that, with all his recommended Christian customers. Finally got himself bankrupted after all these brothers and sisters in Christ owed him repair and servicing bills to the tune of $400,000! I saw all the invoices with my own eyes! He still goes to Church! He is very happy to be a bankrupt for his Christian brothers and sisters. Those who know about this guy from Tampines Industrial Park, are you still a part of his Christian family?

wow what church does he attend?

I want to be his brother.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who used to be a successful car workshop owner. Avid church goer. Saw the terms of endearment exchanges, brother this, sister that, with all his recommended Christian customers. Finally got himself bankrupted after all these brothers and sisters in Christ owed him repair and servicing bills to the tune of $400,000! I saw all the invoices with my own eyes! He still goes to Church! He is very happy to be a bankrupt for his Christian brothers and sisters. Those who know about this guy from Tampines Industrial Park, are you still a part of his Christian family?

Smart move - as long as those invoices are not paid, i suggest he does not let them out of his sight! Go to church, and smile and call them brother and sister.

Even if you don't get the money, it's nice to see them squirm and get hot under the collar.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wasn't willing. He told they are his brothers and sisters in Christ!

He should just tell them this :

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, unto God the things that are God’s, and unto me the things that are mine."

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorp is christian corp?

HA HA HA HO HO HO HO HA HA HA

True christians , pastors, priests and congregations will speak out against the evil of fuckhead stinking selfserving LKY and all his cockroaches in white and kangaroo judges giving us laws with one hand and stealing billions from us with the other hand.

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
time is ripe for another Jonestown massacre.

bloody hell... Ming Yi only earn 190k, Pastor Joseph earns 500k...

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand.

why can't those Christians keep the god they love so much to their heart instead of telling the whole world at every opportunity.

Dont you know? They have been going around to convert or "save" people? THose who dont believe them, and have heard the "gospal" will be condemmed to hell?

So what they believe is that they are trying to save you.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha , the lanjiao that penatrated your loumoh hai......lah......ask you mum was it bad or good lah.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumohkorfarhaila!mudskipper, lanjiaoman! I knew you will come back for extra fucking by me besotted!:biggrin:

Why cannot tahan what I said about you issit smallboy?:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiulehloumohkorfarhaila!mudskipper, lanjiaoman! I knew you will come back for extra fucking by me besotted!:biggrin:

Why cannot tahan what I said about you issit smallboy?:biggrin:

who care about your extra fucking...... it is you that cannot take the assing from me....... that you are returning to be assed ha haha.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
who care about your extra fucking...... it is you that cannot take the assing from me....... that you are returning to be assed ha haha.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

why do i detect there are lots of gay men here in this forum?

or gay men are mostly vocal?