• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Cisse is going to next cult figure at Sunderland?

pigcanclimbtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurgen Klinnsmann at Spurs, Cantona at Man U, Ian Rush at Liverpool, Shearer at Newscastle, Zola at Chelsea.

After Cisse score an important goal on his debut with Sunderland, do you think Djibril Cisse going to be the next cult figure?:rolleyes:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurgen Klinnsmann at Spurs, Cantona at Man U, Ian Rush at Liverpool, Shearer at Newscastle, Zola at Chelsea.

After Cisse score an important goal on his debut with Sunderland, do you think Djibril Cisse going to be the next cult figure?:rolleyes:

doubt so he has already been given his chance during his stint in liverpool and other then throwing little tantrums like a spoil kid on the field, he is really not a class act....

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is one of the biggest flops of all times, broke his legs always at the most crucial moments.

Liverpool sold him back to France at a bargain price.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cisse is a A- striker - direct, very quick, powerful shooting, a predator in the pen box. But his technique ability ( control, dribbling, passing, decision making ) is quite poor - C grade not like your A+ Henry or Trezeguet .

He will be a excellent player for Sunderland, just don't play him on the right wing like he used to for Liverpool.

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trezeguet?

drink too much cococnut juice during worldcup, cant score, my gosh. Has one of the worst scoring record quite the same as Cisse

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought he played quite well in liverpool, running very fast and scored a few important goals, but benitex dont like his haircut

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
True like wat someone say.. During his debut with Pool, there was a lot of expectation too and he played well n everyone was saying that he is the goalscorer that pool is waiting for...

Hopefully it will not turn out like that 4 sunderland. But maybe his previous experience in premier league will help... Being in a relatively "smaller" club - expectation n pressure will not be so big ba..

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Djib I don't think Rafa played in his most suitable and effective position. Djib appears to be an out and out centre forward striker with pace and power. Rafa kept playing him as a winger and inside right and left at times which did not actually suit Djib. If Keane sticks him to the centre forward striker's role Djib may just surprise people.

doubt so he has already been given his chance during his stint in liverpool and other then throwing little tantrums like a spoil kid on the field, he is really not a class act....

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Djib I don't think Rafa played in his most suitable and effective position. Djib appears to be an out and out centre forward striker with pace and power. Rafa kept playing him as a winger and inside right and left at times which did not actually suit Djib. If Keane sticks him to the centre forward striker's role Djib may just surprise people.

that i got to agree with you, Rafa is always seen to be playing his players out of their roles...but the thing i do not like about Cisse is, he falls too easily and always complaining whenever decision doesn't goes his way...i can recall one scene vividly thou cannot remember against which team it was....he was stomping like a spoil brat when the decision did not go his way and for that he got a yellow...