• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Errie encounter.....

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one here encounter anything special......can be anywhere...anytime....

Roadblock

Ever got caught in a roadblock while driving?

Asked to do a breath test for drunk driving?

This next story will be about the roadblock. Do you wish to be the driver or the policeman?

It was Christmas and Peter was on his way back from clubbing with his friends.Driving along East Coast Rd, he was stopped by a police roadblock. Inside his mind, he was thinking, he is dead this time as he had quite a few drinks earlier on.However, the police did not ask him to take the breathalizer test for alcohol content!Instead, they ask him where is he staying and they would send him back home. At this point of time, Peter did not want to argue with the police and quietly agreed.They also told him to pick up his car the next day at the traffic police HQ. Peter thought that they might want to check his vehicle for any illegal modifications.

The next day when Peter went to collect his vehicle, he questioned the police to why his car was detained. Why he heard next was a total shock to him

The police officer told him that when he was approaching the roadblock, the policemen present saw a lady in white sitting on the top of his car but disappeared when the car was about 5m away from the roadblock.

There has been stories of drivers being killed on this road after people claimed seeing a lady in white sitting or hovering on top of the victims car.

As such, the police decide to give Peter a ride as they would not want to risk another accident.

So, don’t you wish the same roadblock was there for you when you need it?

What you think????

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you wish to be the driver or the policeman?

i wish to be the friend of the driver so that can hantam big big on the next 4D draw...:biggrin:
white lady siting on top....rare bro...rare indeed... :eek:
usually i heard the lady is in the car...
like this the number sure sit on top (1st prize) :p
good story bro.. :smile:

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think no drviers want to give "the thing" a free ride.....unless "the thing" keep helping you without your knowledge and you cant see it......

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/pazhi/?action=view&current=GhostcausingAccident.flv

Eeeeeeeee...this video of a ghost causing death ..also creepy

Be careful when u see a beautiful lady at roadside hitching a ride...this is video of ghost causing the accident...This happens in Portugal at a town called Sintra, 3 young men was car cruising one night. The back seat youth took a video of what happen. Half way they found a lady at the road side and they pick her up. After some chitchat , she point to them the place ahead where she died 2 years ago at an accident. Suddenly her face changed, and accident happened, and 2 of the youths in the front seat died in the crash. Note the change of expression on the faces)

More creepy stories..here it goes...

from a lady, Nicole, early 30s,who possess 3rd eye..her story was featured in Ch5..below are some her very own personal encounters written in a forum

I used to work in this old colonial camp and it was wonderful frolicking around its lush surroundings.
One has to be careful though....as it was in a very secluded area over a wide plot of hilly land.
If one was to walk around to explore during lunch time, be sure to have somebody go along with you.

One place I do not like the feel of, was the Male Officer's Toilet.
I used to walk around it all the time and do not feel comfortable with what it holds.
Perhaps it was a lack of human traffic flow....there were few male officers in that camp then.
Also, with that reason, we decided to convert that male officers' toilet to a female officers' toilet.

Even after the conversion, I would walk an extra 100m to go to the other female toilet.
One day, I mustered up enough courage for the convenience.

There is nothing special about it; except that it is exceptionally spacious, cool and dark.
It also has something you seldom see in ladies toilets.....urinals...a row of 3 tucked in one corner.
Perhaps I grew accustomed to the resident of the toilet.
After a while, I was comfortable enough to use it; but I would always announce my arrival outside the toilet.

One saturday, a group of us started chatting around the meeting table and the topic got exciting.
We started talking about the paranormal.
An nsf officer who was temporarily posted to our camp revealed that he has yin yang eyes.

Now, I got excited.
"Have you seen any around here?" I asked deliberately.

Guy : "Haa....ya. The ex-male officers' toilet."

Nicole : "You mean you see him as well??? Haa..."
"ok, ok.....on the count of 3, we'd both say where he is and what he looks like."

It was agreed. 1- 2- 3!

Guy : "young man in white t-shirt standing between 2 urinals facing wall."
Nicole : "teenage boy in t-shirt and berms always facing the wall between the 2 urinals nearer to the corner.

WOW! SAME! We both see him! We both chuckled like nobody's business.

By then, all our colleagues gathering around the table have all gone white.
The girls all started screeching in fear; which led to all the attending NSFs walking over to ask what happened.

Guy : "I always talk to him when I go and take a piss by the urinals with him beside me. Tell him don't blur, he needs to go liao. Scold him, but he's always still there."

Nicole: "He's gone already. He probably don't like women using the toilet. He left a while back but he was there a couple of months after we converted the toilet."

It tickled me that the nsf officer actually bothered to talk to him while he takes a piss.
I would normally just tell him to go off in my mind and never actually saying it out....save for the few times I shouted at him for peeping over the shower.

We both agreed that this white t-shirt fella was harmless even though we see him somewhat differently. I see t-shirt guy as about 70% tranlucent while he saw t-shirt guy as being relatively faint. From then on, I have to convince other female officers to go to that toilet with me despite my reassurance that the fella has gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSyVfdST8ro&feature=related
ghost in Bedok, Singapore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsOHfkGlvoE&feature=related
Singapore's Most Scariest video on the net!! Must Watch

Do our guts shattered with this treads going on?
Do our hear beats going faster and faster while reading this tread?
Do our hairs started to stand and felt cold after reading?
Think no more.......It is beside reading this tread together with you :eek:

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice posts lah bro!!! This really can keep me occupied while in office cho bo lan time. anymore bros with nice creepy storys, best if its true stories lah..

keep them coming lah bro!!:wink:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice posts lah bro!!! This really can keep me occupied while in office cho bo lan time. anymore bros with nice creepy storys, best if its true stories lah..

keep them coming lah bro!!:wink:

True stories usually not so exciting... I hav a couple of paranormal experience thru the yrs... But they are nothing more then feeling... Sudden pressing feeling while nite cycling at upper thomson road, sudden lost of way at nite in sentosa and LCK graveyard, somebody pushing me while doing guard duty in a orpid alone at camp when the orpid are lock inside out by a broomstick secure into the handle so no way anyone can come in... hey and no window hor... sudden coldness and fear out of nowhere... suddenly trip into somehting big and fall... get up, look around there's nothing on the floor...

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually is the feeling....if you see it with your own eyes:eek:...the feeling will be lagi better:biggrin:.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
usually is the feeling....if you see it with your own eyes:eek:...the feeling will be lagi better:biggrin:.

Many yrs ago. I use to jog to botanic grdn in the morning ard 5am with few friends. 1 of us aw spotted a lady in white sitting near and facing the pond. Problem is... he can oni c her when he's alone. When we run togehter... nothing. When we split up, he spotted her and quickly look for us... When we dashed to the pond, nothing again... Dun think it's bullshit coz he's face turn white in fear on the very last time, got a persistent high fever after and oni manage to recover aft seeing a medium... Say he ran into some "dirty" stuff...

We move our morning run to Mt Faber instead.

To dis day... i still dunno wat he mean by "I couldn't see the lady face no matter how i try".....

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story of someone else.......

Just to share 1 of the many sightings from my own experience.

This happen abt 6yrs ago.

It happened at abt 12am I was walking down the stairs I stay 8th floor lift on the 10 so got to walk down. While walking down the stairs I felt someone following me, so I stop a few time on that few flight of stairs, so did my "stalker". My neighbour a single lady met a stalker a few days ago also.

I felt uneasy but at that time but I had my discman on blasting loudly and felt a bit comforted. So I ignored the feeling and continue to go down, then I heard sound of people clapping behind that was when my hair stand!!!!! Cos there is no way I can hear anything with that kind of volume.

By then I was left with a few steps to go so I just jump off the steps and ran all the way home cos my unit was towards the end of the corridor.

Upon reaching my door I still felt the presence following me but not so near. I was shaking and could not open the door so I banged on the door hard and my mum opened and ask what happen, i just mumble something and rush in to the safe grounds of my home and while I was walking towards my room, my mum was also walking back to her room which was facing my room window I told her what happen exactly.

The creepy thing is that just when I finish my sentence, my mum said she just saw a dark figure dashing out of my room window from the corner of her eye..

I'm still staying in the same house but thank god nothing much has happen ever since.

Story of someone else......

when I was staying in yishun I had a companion for 5yrs. Every night, b4 i doze off to la la land there will be a sound right at the side of my ears it will go "haa..." and only once like machiam a permission to sleep like tat. Its very airy and its really like a person by ur ears.

I was quite scared at 1st but i got used to it. But it stopped after I shifted to my current house at amk. The sound was there for the 1st night but left after that.

The room at the yishun flat, is also colder than the other rooms in the house. At 1st, i tot it was cos the room is not facing any sun but my mum's room is right next to mine but the tempreture is normal!!!

only my room its very cooling even in march-april when the hot sun is active!!!! but my dog didnt abandon me but he will not step into the room when im not around. Even when someone is in the room he will not go in.

Could it be there is something there??? Sly

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story of someone else.......

Upon reaching my door I still felt the presence following me but not so near. I was shaking and could not open the door so I banged on the door hard and my mum opened and ask what happen, i just mumble something and rush in to the safe grounds of my home and while I was walking towards my room, my mum was also walking back to her room which was facing my room window I told her what happen exactly.

The creepy thing is that just when I finish my sentence, my mum said she just saw a dark figure dashing out of my room window from the corner of her eye..

I'm still staying in the same house but thank god nothing much has happen ever since.

What i usually do i always wash my feet, the first time i get home. just to play safe lah...:wink:

anyway nice story bro HM.

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story from someone else........

People says that hospitals are the most "unclean" places in the world. I can't disagree with that especially when I personally experience something weird.

After my O 'levels I was granted entry to a course in a polytechnic. I decided to take up a job during the 6 months period before I went to polytechnic. A job agency helped me to find a job in New Chxxxx Hospital (now known as Chxxxx General Hospital) material management department. I was to send all kinds of equipments to wards and OTs and offices, be it medical supply or office stationeries.

The Lift

At that time Chxxxx hospital was not officially open yet, only its ER and other ICUs are in operations. One day, I made my round up to the SICU and pass supplies to the ward. I press for the lift and when it came, I pushed my trolley into it and entered it pressed the B2 button for my department. The door closed and suddenly it opened. Thinking that maybe there was someone outside, I peeped out but there was no one there. I pressed the Close button again.....and the same thing happens again!!!! This happened for four times... and this hair rising feeling got to me and I exited the lift. The door closed and it went down!! Geez, I though... maybe something is wrong with the lift sensors... I waited for another lift that did finally came AND bring me down to B2.........but a shock is awaiting me.....

When the door opens at B2 and I push my trolley out of the lift, the lift on the left, which was the left that refused to take me, opens at the same time. What came out of it was totally shocked me. Out came two attendants with a metal coffin (those that hospital use to transfer the dead to the morgue..... did I told u that the morgue was in B2 as while?) and the family of the dead. The family was weeping and crying..... this really chills me to the bone. For the rest of the day I felt sick and morbid.

Was something in the lift awaiting the arrival of the dead? That's why it did not allow me to go down together? .

The Ward

After a month of two, my supervisor decided to send my group of friends and I to Old Toa Paxxx hospital ( Already closed ) at that time to retrieve what ever can be salvage from the old buildings there. The only two humans that were there are 2 security guards... a father and son.

The first day we went there, I had this feeling... that the hospital was covered in a dark aura. The only lift there smells of disinfectant and death.... and it get stuck always in the middle of two storeys. Imagine the door opening and you are half way under ground and from the first floor...... most of the electricity was out or cut off too. The place .. I guess like all abandon buildings looks spooky.

One day, I and another guy was assigned to count the total number of metal bed frames left in the hospital. We decided to count from the main building first, from the top level down. It was around 5pm when we reach the 2nd storey. We open the ward door with our keys and walked in. It was a class C ward.... comprise mainly of different rooms by partitions with no doors in front of the partitions with a long corridor linking every room. We simply looked in and count the number of beds. I was doing the counting and my friend was doing the recording. " Seven beds", "Ok..." " 10 beds..." ," Ok.." then I came to the second last room I peeked in and i just continued to the last ward....."8 Beds" " Ok..... but oie..... the second last one you never count le.... how many beds huh?"

Then It struck me by I never count the beds in that ward. I saw a room... fully furnished. There were mattresses and pillows on each bed with cases and all. Looks like a perfect ward in a hospital. And on the first bed right near the door, was this old man, dressed in hospital grown and sitting on the side of the bed and looking directly at me.........." 8 beds la F**k! Go liao la!! " I pulled my friend along and walked fast out of the ward, not daring to look to my left as I pass the particular room. My friend thought I was lazy and whacked me on my back when I was out of the ward. I told him exactly what happened. He scolded me even more. He later told me that when a person were to see any "unclean" things.. lets not suppose to tell others or his bad luck will pass on to others...... To this day it still sends chills down my spine just to think about it.......

inbed007

The Lift

At that time Chxxxx hospital was not officially open yet, only its ER and other ICUs are in operations. One day, I made my round up to the SICU and pass supplies to the ward. I press for the lift and when it came, I pushed my trolley into it and entered it pressed the B2 button for my department. The door closed and suddenly it opened. Thinking that maybe there was someone outside, I peeped out but there was no one there. I pressed the Close button again.....and the same thing happens again!!!! This happened for four times... and this hair rising feeling got to me and I exited the lift. The door closed and it went down!! Geez, I though... maybe something is wrong with the lift sensors... I waited for another lift that did finally came AND bring me down to B2...........

Was something in the lift awaiting the arrival of the dead? That's why it did not allow me to go down together? .

I also encountered a few incidents with lift doors open and & close without anyone pressing. I thought that was some sensors issue. It only happened at one of the three lifts we have and it happened any time of the day. Even some of my family members encountered that as well. Eee.....

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story from someone else......

The underpass near Bay Shore Park leading to ECP.

Believe it or not, this underground pass is believed to be haunted. Or should I say any underground buildings and structures are rumored to gather "yin" energy - The dark force which the Chinese believed when present in substantial amount would invite "dirty" beings. This structure looks fairly old and well sheltered from sunlight. A condition needed for "yin" energy to gather. At night this place is extremely eerie and without good lighting, users of this underground pass often complained of "shadows" darting around here although many would attribute this to poor lighting. Another reader even emailed us and added that some even believed this underground pass
to be the passage way to Hell! The reason is because one end of this underground pass faces the inland and the end faces the sea. This created a good "link" for the spirits to move from the "other world" to ours.

Inside the underground pass

Even in the day, the other end of the pass is dark. One account that was emailed to us revealed the most unimaginable: "I know of a secondary school friend who have the ability to see the spirits. She is the honest and decent kind who would not joke about such things. During camps and chalets all of us would be having lotsa fun and sometimes she would simply shut up all of a sudden and go to bed. And on the next day when we questioned her, she would say that our fun and rowdiness and attracted "friends" from the "other" world and that she felt very disturbed and simply wanted to sleep. From then onwards we would simply turn in one by one whenever she became "weird" and quiet all of a sudden.

She also said that the underground pass leading to East Coast Park from Bay Shore was haunted. There was one night where she was going home after a BBQ alone when she had to use the pass. She saw "children" playing around the pass. There were see-saws, slides and swings around the pass. She told me that it was a very "dirty" place and ever since I heard that story I never use that underground pass again.

The path leading to the sea from the underground pass

This is the path leading to the East Coast Beach from the end of the underground pass. According to a reader, a murder case once took place here: "The story goes something like this: Many years ago a murder took place around East Coast and the body was dumped here (near the area shown above). However the weirdest thing is that although the corpse is found, the right hand of the body was never recovered. Ever since then, there have been many cases of rustling in the bushes and a few even claimed that they saw the hand. So the next time you hear noises in the bushes, Don't look! It could very well be the lost hand!"

The Bedok Jetty - Favourite for anglers

At anytime of the day, and month of the year, anytime you can pop by at Bedok Jetty and find dozens of anglers. This structure is one of the best spots for fishing and also many drowned near it.

There have been several cases of people drowning near this jetty. In one of the cases, one of the victims is actually my good friend's uncle. Stories are that the jetty has "intruded" the privacy of the Sea and the dark forces and misfortune has befallen on some of its users. We talked to one of the fishing enthusiast who identified himself as Mr Ching, age 43 told us: "Indeed, any structures that attempt to overcome nature invite misfortune. An earthquake can always bring a tall building down, a tsunami can always destroy any buildings near the sea, strong wind and always bring a bridge down and not to mention a small jetty. Although it is still standing, I believe that Man is destined to stay on land. This those drowning cases are victims of Man's ambition to conquer the sea."

Another angler, Ahmad Syed, 39 commented: "There is this time where I will never forget. It was about 2 am in the morning and I casted a live bait into the sea. About a few minutes later the fishing rod was jerking and of course that meant a catch. However when I tried to reel the line in, the "fish" behaved strangely. Instead of swimming away from the direction I was trying to pull the "fish" in, the "fish" actually swam towards me! And just as I was trying to reel the fish out of the water, the "fish" swam away again! Surprised by the sudden movement, I almost lost my fishing rod. And somehow when I was trying to "fight" ( a technique used by anglers to weaken fishes so as to pull them out of the water) with the "fish", I feel as if there is someone down there at the water trying to play a fool with me. After some 15 minutes of struggling and tugging, I managed to recover my hook and weight from the water, only to find the live bait gone. Of course no fish can eat the bait without being "caught" by the fishing hook. Apparently it seems like "someone" removed the bait!"

Mr Ahmad Syed also advise youngsters not to swim near the jetty at night. Other than nasty jellyfish, he believes that "water spirits" lurk in the water especially at night. He said he has heard enough stories of good swimmers drowning in the water there and he personally make it a point not to go into the water at all. "There was once I caught a sting ray about 2m long but I simply cannot get it up to the jetty. While other anglers would go into the waters and try to drag the string ray by the tail onshore, I simply cut the fishing line and let it go. I mean as long as I am alive I can always catch many more string rays, why risk your life over one?"

The MOST haunted - ECP's Yellow Tower

A few years back, a couple met a group of rapists while they were having a date at the top of the Yellow Tower. In his bid to protect his girlfriend, the guy was badly beaten up and dragged to the base of the tower and his girlfriend was brutally gang-raped and killed. After that incident, it was rumoured that the girl's spirit still hang around the Yellow House. Cyclists who cycle past there at night have heard cried and a white ghostly figure floating around the Yellow Tower. In an email sent to Singalore.com: " My friends and I were having a BBQ at a chalet at Costa Sands East Coast and feeling bored, we decided to take a walk along the beach. There were about 5 of us, all guys and as we were chatting and walking we neared the Yellow Tower, 2 of the guys suddenly turned pale and started running back to the chalet. I personally did not notice anything in particular but sensing something amiss, I ran with the rest as well! It was only back at the chalet before the 2 guys confessed that both saw a white figure standing at the tower and they started running when it floated towards them! Another friend of mine then pointed out that a murder once took place there and it was the victim female spirit that was kind of guarding the tower. Ever since that night, I never went near the tower at night.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/pazhi/?action=view&current=GhostcausingAccident.flv

Eeeeeeeee...this video of a ghost causing death ..also creepy

Be careful when u see a beautiful lady at roadside hitching a ride...this is video of ghost causing the accident...This happens in Portugal at a town called Sintra, 3 young men was car cruising one night. The back seat youth took a video of what happen. Half way they found a lady at the road side and they pick her up. After some chitchat , she point to them the place ahead where she died 2 years ago at an accident. Suddenly her face changed, and accident happened, and 2 of the youths in the front seat died in the crash. Note the change of expression on the faces)

FAKE LAH
http://claireb.wordpress.com/2007/01/11/95/

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ECP's Yellow Tower - This one??

http://cheaptrail.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html

or This??

http://imagesofsingapore.wordpress.com/2008/05/15/east-coast-park-lifeguard-post/

The MOST haunted - ECP's Yellow Tower

A few years back, a couple met a group of rapists while they were having a date at the top of the Yellow Tower. In his bid to protect his girlfriend, the guy was badly beaten up and dragged to the base of the tower and his girlfriend was brutally gang-raped and killed. After that incident, it was rumoured that the girl's spirit still hang around the Yellow House. Cyclists who cycle past there at night have heard cried and a white ghostly figure floating around the Yellow Tower. In an email sent to Singalore.com: " My friends and I were having a BBQ at a chalet at Costa Sands East Coast and feeling bored, we decided to take a walk along the beach. There were about 5 of us, all guys and as we were chatting and walking we neared the Yellow Tower, 2 of the guys suddenly turned pale and started running back to the chalet. I personally did not notice anything in particular but sensing something amiss, I ran with the rest as well! It was only back at the chalet before the 2 guys confessed that both saw a white figure standing at the tower and they started running when it floated towards them! Another friend of mine then pointed out that a murder once took place there and it was the victim female spirit that was kind of guarding the tower. Ever since that night, I never went near the tower at night.[/QUOTE]