• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laptop stolen from man surfing Net at fast-food outlet

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laptop stolen from man surfing Net at fast-food outlet
Straits Times July 16, 2008

A 47-YEAR-OLD man surfing the Net at a fast-food joint had his laptop bag stolen from right beneath his nose. He was at a Macdonalds computer terminal in Harbourfront centre on Tuesday and had placed his laptop bag by his side at 12.05pm.
As he was leaving the place at 12.30pm, he discovered the bag containing two phones worth $530, a $1,900 laptop and a $140 portable hard disk missing.

Bros, please be mindful about your own belongings in the public. Think this man got too engrossed in surfing (you know-what-forum perhaps) laptop kenna stolen also not aware.:cool:

redname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, please be mindful about your own belongings in the public. Think this man got too engrossed in surfing (you know-what-forum perhaps) laptop kenna stolen also not aware.:cool:

he bring 2 laptop? one tht was stolen and 1 he was using to surf?

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la Mac got free surfing service you dunno huh bro. The pc he using is MAC one his own laptop was stolen^^
so, moral of the story is? wanna use mac pc, dun bring laptop. wanna bring laptop, dun go use mac pc.

if wanna surf at mac, be sure to use own pc, n ensure the battery is charged.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
greedy fucker...got laptop dun want to use, use Mac...just like got wife dun want to fuck, go fuck guay...:biggrin:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
greedy fucker...got laptop dun want to use, use Mac...just like got wife dun want to fuck, go fuck guay...:biggrin:

no different la bro wife no need to pay guay must pay. In this case using pc at MAC free no need to pay use laptop must use battery so he saving battery la where got greedy??

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wife no need to pay

Huh?? The moment u say "I screwed"... Sori i mean "I do".... Half of ur property goes 2 ur wife leow... Even if nothing happen hor it's still "Her moni is her moni, my moni is her moni" in most case leh...:(:biggrin:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh?? The moment u say "I screwed"... Sori i mean "I do".... Half of ur property goes 2 ur wife leow... Even if nothing happen hor it's still "Her moni is her moni, my moni is her moni" in most case leh...:(:biggrin:

bro that bad meh no la??^^ It should be her money is your money and your money is your money de. Yes I understand they always want half of your everything so sd right?? But I guess there are ways and means to minimise that and not all women are that jia lat la. Hard to find but can still find la:biggrin:
I'm noticing alot of my friends who chiong alot behind their wives also do have back up de and not everything is open to the wife. Eg: seperate hidden bank account/property etc etc....

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro that bad meh no la??^^ It should be her money is your money and your money is your money de. Yes I understand they always want half of your everything so sd right?? But I guess there are ways and means to minimise that and not all women are that jia lat la. Hard to find but can still find la:biggrin:
I'm noticing alot of my friends who chiong alot behind their wives also do have back up de and not everything is open to the wife. Eg: seperate hidden bank account/property etc etc....

Year end AWS + Bonus + Strike 4D/TOTO not declared to wifeley??:biggrin:
Notti notti ya you big bro :rolleyes::wink:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Year end AWS + Bonus + Strike 4D/TOTO not declared to wifeley??:biggrin:
Notti notti ya you big bro :rolleyes::wink:

Wahahahahahha bro dun say me untill like that ma^^ Life is such that men have to take certain drastic measures to ensure that we are not penniless lest our wives leave us. I've seen many a bro struggling with alimony and stuff like that. And as bro MS had said once you say " I DO" you are screwed for life:biggrin: wahahahahhahahaha ain't that true bro mS:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tat y get wife cnot get too smart 1... Smart 1 aft sometime... somehow can smell a rat... Everyday majiam play chess lidat bery the chuan ar...:(:p

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat y get wife cnot get too smart 1... Smart 1 aft sometime... somehow can smell a rat... Everyday majiam play chess lidat bery the chuan ar...:(:p

yup yup that's why we are all Chess Masters black belt 13dan^^

Yo Big Bro WOOHOO and Bro MS,
Me not married yet, but luckily my Sweet Love is not good in playing chess coz she very lazy to think one hahahaa...
Worth marrying her later lah :biggrin:

mentos1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really rubbish. I cannot imagine how the whole bag will be stolen. I mean if you are carrying such a valuable stuff, you will not leave it lying around like this. For me, i will secure it 24/7 to my body just like my NS days with my M16. What a guy... :smile: