• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ideal wife / girlfriend ?

lecher

Alfrescian
Loyal
what would you look for in a wife/gf ?

intelligence, beauty, eq/iq, killers' bod, wealth, etc ? :rolleyes:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 to totally understand my wants and needs
2 to be able to satisfy me mentally and physically

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
me ah.. haha..

1. understand, able to understand my job and accept me, which most wont accept.. i am in bakery and pastry line.. :(

2. Must be Chubby / at least 1.80m tall which is like my ex gf, 1.92m.. but now i prefer chubby.. lol..

3. Understanding and kind.. but be strong minded..

4. poor or rich, i dun give a shit. dun just sit at home and be a princess.. cant help out in my work or company physically if there is, at least mental support..

5. when theres a problem, dun jump into conclusion and make noise.. think for solution positively together - which most dun do tt.. bloody arse..

6. education does not matter, no need to be high.. but at least a diploma will do..

7. dun know how to cook, is ok cos i can cook, but at least can do house work la..

8. non alchoholic, same as me..

9. age must be at least 2 years older then me, as i lost interest on ppl younger or same age.. i am in early 20s..

10. Any religion is ok, But not Christian. as i dun wish another break up cos she said i dun belief in christ means i dun belief in miracle, then it means there will be no miracle between the 2 of us.. forcing u do be christian.. very bad impression i got.. tt person is Celene Qin shu qing from Bethals Church.. wondering wat the church teach them.. pure bull crap.. haha..

11. race, wise, chinese, north indian or ang mo. lol.. so far all gf ang mo, only 1 chinese .. crap.. singapore chinese looking for material i guess.. lol

12. the last rule.. haha.. must be gd in mandrin.. cos i am bad in madrin speaking.. haha.

so tts all haha.. i did not ask for more.. very low requirements.. lol..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
intelligence and IQ - Too smart a wife/gf u will had a hard time conning her... much more xtra effort are needed to cover up ur track (if u have anything to cover). :p

beauty, killers' bod - Quite unsafe nowadays... esp so many ppl r so eager to bed other's wife...:mad:

wealth - ok may be a great help over financial matters... but r u able 2 take other's gossip... or even worst, spoil rich girl behaviour...

EQ - Shd b the no.1 quality to look out for... at least dun nid 2 b a pcs of hamburger btn wife n mother everyday...

So my ideal sg/wife shd b : look no nid very pretty or sexy... avg or slightly above will do. Temper mus b goot or those ain't petty over small matter. Not too smart so tat i can bull her easily. Not so career minded and willing to spend her free time at home looking after chores while i go kio kway... err... sori i mean solicalising with friends. :p

But then hor... maybe u can find a T-Rex first b4 finding such a girl... Haizz :(:biggrin:

fresno99

My ideal and bestest wife will be to keep a blind eye when I go chiong other gals everyday la.. den I can go and choose girls of other qualities which my wife dont have lor...:biggrin:

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideal Wife => Someone that possess the Qualities of Lin Feng Qiao... beautiful, homely and care for family :biggrin:
Ideal GirlFriend => Vivian Hsu lookalike... Cute, SYT, notti :biggrin:

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ideal wife/girlfriend must

1) be intelligent but not as intelligent as me

2) must know how to cook nice food

3) gentle and caring to my needs and wants :biggrin:

4) take care of my future family

5) stay with me thru thicks and thins

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideal partner:

1. Qualities which mutually cover up for each others' shortcomings, and complement and support each others' strength.

2. Someone whom I can trust with all of my life.

3. Able to look past my achievements, and to my flaws, and to point out my weaknesses in private and suggest how I can improve myself (which I hope I can do the same to in earnest.).

Cheers,
Trout

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideal Wife => Someone that possess the Qualities of Lin Feng Qiao... beautiful, homely and care for family :biggrin:
Ideal GirlFriend => Vivian Hsu lookalike... Cute, SYT, notti :biggrin:

ah yes taiwanese girls are the best, whether you're looking for a wife or gf. but i disagree with the choice of vivian, i think patty hou is the ideal gf-to-be-wife girl. witty, intelligent, pretty, cute and effectively bilingual - sinkie girls can all go jump off the building.

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha I see alot of people have 'requirements' for your ideal wife/girlfriends. But then when you meet the right one, even if he/she flunked all your requirements, you will still risk it all for that chance to prove yourself wrong.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife/gf should be

Educated
Be A wife/gf
Be My Lover
Be My Partner
Be My best friend
Be My Cook
Be My Beach Stroller
Be My Bitch
Be My Whore
Be My Maid
Be My Toy....think of more later

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My wife/gf should be

Educated
Be A wife/gf
Be My Lover
Be My Partner
Be My best friend
Be My Cook
Be My Beach Stroller
Be My Bitch
Be My Whore
Be My Maid
Be My Toy....think of more later

Wow.. a lot of My, My, MY, My You beginning to sound like the sinkie gal who like Korean Boyfriend who speak English.

Wins88

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDEAL - that is the word. It is IDEAL. But honestly, IDEAL is far from REALITY!
For those not married - please don't hold up high ideals cos you'd be set for disappointment! hahaha

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah yes taiwanese girls are the best, whether you're looking for a wife or gf. but i disagree with the choice of vivian, i think patty hou is the ideal gf-to-be-wife girl. witty, intelligent, pretty, cute and effectively bilingual - sinkie girls can all go jump off the building.

Bro :biggrin:
Good thing we go for different gal. :p
I Vivian Hsu, you patty Hou :biggrin: hehehee

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha funny, here's a little something that happened to me.

My criteria are:

1. Ang moh pai with good sense of humour (as in, will laugh at Monty Python
skits or Chris Rock's/Dave Chappelle's standup comedy)
2. Appreciates Britpop on the same level as I do
3. Smart, but not bitchy
4. Knows how to cook
5. Tall (1.7 - 1.8)

And the person I wish to marry one day turned out to be:

1. Stares at aforementioned video clips, then looks at me with I-Don't-Get-It smiles
2. Musical preferences limited to contemporary R&B and Jay Chou
3. Keeps asking me what's going on while watching movies
4. I do all the cooking (she helps with chopping vegetables though)
5. Exactly 1.6

Life is strange, hahaha :p Despite the seeming clash of tastes and personality 'grooves', I love her so much :smile: