• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Usain Bolt says he is not comparing himself with Micheal Phelps!

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usain Bolt says he does not mind being tested for dope and he had been tested so many times he lost count. He predicted his 200m WR will never be broken for a long time. I think so too. At 19.30s, this is ridiculously fast.

Notice also that when he ran the 3rd leg of the 4 x 100m relay, he actually clocked 8.6s over the curve. Can you imagine that? This is insane! You be the judge. :smile:

Usain is pretty much a nice guy off the track just as he is on the track, from the video, that is.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W12bxGtxKxg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W12bxGtxKxg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is very smart.
though he is the KING of sprint,but to be compare to Michael Phelps,he still has a very long way to go.
about his cockyness,well if no one can comes near him,it is natural for him to feel and act this way.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter what he black colour and he can never be as famous or earn as much money as the white phelp

amadeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is genuine with his feeling so whether people say he is cocky or arrogant, he is simply what he is and truly how he feels.

You mean to say that he is expected to adhere to the societal norm of behaving like a humble guy and always try to fan off public admirations with typically "modest" way of saying "I was lucky", "My opponents were not at their peaks during the race", "The track was ideal for my style of running" and a horde of faked modesty like what many people do?

How many of us have actually achieve feats like him to accept that he has every right to feel this way?

I have even heard of envious people making the remark: "Be careful! One day Usain Bolt may fall hard".

Thinking that one day he may really fall hard, is he expected to act humble?

Nay!