• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to solve a riddle?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rules: I can only answer YES or NO. You may ask questions or state your deductions, but I can only answer YES or NO. If your question or deduction is ambiguous, I may ask you to rephrase.

Riddle as follows.

A pool of red
A man is dead
A stick nearby
How did he die?

P.S: I think there are some who may know this riddle. Please do not spoil the game by revealing the answer right now!

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess the threadstarter will answer 'yes' or 'no' to our questions?

Okay, my questions will be:

(1) did he die because he hit someone with the stick?

(2) did he die because someone hit him with the stick?

(3) was he really dead?

(4) was the blood his?

(5) did he fall and die?

five questions for now.

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pool of red

Is it blood?

No.

was he stabbed?

No.

i guess the threadstarter will answer 'yes' or 'no' to our questions?

Okay, my questions will be:

(1) did he die because he hit someone with the stick?

(2) did he die because someone hit him with the stick?

(3) was he really dead?

(4) was the blood his?

(5) did he fall and die?

five questions for now.

No.
No.
Yes.
Rephrase.
No.

Was he eating something?? :wink:

Yes.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! Got the answer!

But let you guys have all the fun. As the TS has mentioned, better not spoil the fun. :smile:

holymonk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rules: I can only answer YES or NO. You may ask questions or state your deductions, but I can only answer YES or NO. If your question or deduction is ambiguous, I may ask you to rephrase.

Riddle as follows.

A pool of red
A man is dead
A stick nearby
How did he die?

P.S: I think there are some who may know this riddle. Please do not spoil the game by revealing the answer right now!

Is it pool of red flowers?
Is the stick a cross made of wood?
He was buried after dead...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
puzzle is quite chim ... nt e-z 2 get ze answer ... :o

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Riddle as follows.

A pool of red
A man is dead
A stick nearby
How did he die?

Can I GOOGLE to find the answer?