• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc....

Tai_zi21

Greeting to all bro here

Since this forum can share abt non sexual stuffs here.... Let mi start this topic i always wanted to hear from other ppl

PRC... we can see them everywhere now! and wait i not talking abt FL,those who give u a massage,or niteclub gals... I'm talking abt those we work at normal like kbox,coffeeshop,retail shop,hawker centre,ur office gals to maybe bus drivers

U can see them almost anywhere...

I always have this ques... 10 years from now... will this country based on a 50% PRC population in silly singapore? not to mention we got our nearby country malaysia....

10 years ago year was 1998...do we have any PRC in our small country? or maybe after 10 years... another bunch of other country ppl is coming to our country? maybe vietnam?

Views pls from all.... And sorry for my lousy english

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years ago there are already HEAPS of PRC's in singapore. but they usually just work in factories and not seen in general Orchard, GL and other areas.

They work in factories and then they go back hostel sleep.. the work again. there are still alot of PRC workers in our factories.

10 years ago they are also working in the construction area... they still are working in this line.

If i am not wrong the spotlight on them began when PDMM's got into news. old man losing money to PDMM's (Pei Du Ma Ma aka study mothers).

After the PDMM stories got cold. the reporters reported on the Street Walkers in GL.

and when that story got cold they reported PRC in KTV.

and thats when people started to realize.. there are PRC's everywhere.

Well anyway.. once the news reporters get bored of PRC... they might start telling you a more interesting story about the indians and banglas.

Do you know.. we have as much indians and banglas in singapore as PRC's ??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Greeting to all bro here

Since this forum can share abt non sexual stuffs here.... Let mi start this topic i always wanted to hear from other ppl

PRC... we can see them everywhere now! and wait i not talking abt FL,those who give u a massage,or niteclub gals... I'm talking abt those we work at normal like kbox,coffeeshop,retail shop,hawker centre,ur office gals to maybe bus drivers

U can see them almost anywhere...

I always have this ques... 10 years from now... will this country based on a 50% PRC population in silly singapore? not to mention we got our nearby country malaysia....

10 years ago year was 1998...do we have any PRC in our small country? or maybe after 10 years... another bunch of other country ppl is coming to our country? maybe vietnam?

Views pls from all.... And sorry for my lousy english

I hope you do know very well that the number of PRC exist is because of the govt FT policy. ANd the cause of such policy is the result of the pple , which are the singaporeans and sinkies themselves who vote for the PAP to let them come up with such policy.

This PRC everywhere do not just appear out of nothing like what those sinkie thought.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years ago there are already HEAPS of PRC's in singapore. but they usually just work in factories and not seen in general Orchard, GL and other areas.

u are right that there are already PRCs in SIngapore 10 years ago but they are mainly in manufacturing line. Now they are all in the service line and they are in your face everywhere when u want to buy things.

I was buying paint (!) and the staff serving me are two meimeis. They are polite and efficient. Which boss would not like them?

But what does it mean for the rest of our lower wage workers?

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you do know very well that the number of PRC exist is because of the govt FT policy. ANd the cause of such policy is the result of the pple , which are the singaporeans and sinkies themselves who vote for the PAP to let them come up with such policy.

Or shall we say the cause is people have too few babies these days.... PAP needs to import the PRCs to keep the chinese majority. So it is singaporeans who created this need to import PRCs...

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are everywhere. :eek:

If they provide good service, it's fine. If it's screwed up service, that will have an impact on the company/retail/eatery. :cool:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which boss would be able to resist them? They r good at service and smile alot to customers. Local girls cannot compete. And they are not expensive.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on!

And what's the big deal about maintaining a chinese majority? I'm all for sinkapore becoming a truly multi-racial country. I hate it when people think sg is a china colony, and when people here go to china, we're expected to speak chinese.

This PRC everywhere do not just appear out of nothing like what those sinkie thought.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greeting to all bro here.......

...........10 years ago year was 1998...do we have any PRC in our small country? or maybe after 10 years... another bunch of other country ppl is coming to our country? maybe vietnam?

U know the world is changing everyday and nothing stays the same. The only certainty is uncertainty. Is the same as our forefathers migrate over here. So too others migrate here now. We should either embrace them or not need them. The government feels we need them. If we do not agree, then do something positively abt it like migrate.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is 12 units on 1 floor @ where i live, 3 units own by PRC! ( arrr i stay in HDB hoh )

Psst... got kang tao onot... U too near cnot i can leh...:biggrin::biggrin::p

PRC/bangala r here becoz they are much cheaper then local. Y local so expensive becoz of high cost of living. Who allow the std of living to climb so high? Garment. They make thing difficult 4 u but the moment u complain they condamn u and bring in fallen talent to replaced u... The oni solution they noe is increase price, increase tax. Best of all, increase tax to help the poor, dun increase pay to help inflation. Cant believe we paid millions of $$ every mth to a bunch of such "talent".

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, PRCs are here doing service & construction workers. Now I see PRCs even as University lecturers. Aiyo, during my uni times, the lecturer speak with heavily accented english that none of us can catch ball...KNN, and I dunno how they become lecturers, cannot teach only recite from the transparencies or power point slides, for fuck?

I also know how to read, no need to listen to lecture liao. And more and more of them are conqueuring HDB flats - which i thought are meant only for Singaporeans? I have so many PRCs living in my block and mind you, these are newly built (less than 5 yrs) so, cannot be possibly resale. The only reason is the Singaporean buyers rent them out. KNN, talking about Singaporeans couples not having able to purchsae a flat....

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have so many PRCs living in my block and mind you, these are newly built (less than 5 yrs) so, cannot be possibly resale. The only reason is the Singaporean buyers rent them out. KNN, talking about Singaporeans couples not having able to purchsae a flat....

Possible... Sometime HDB hold back a few units reserve for foreigner... If the unit wasn't taken aft 1-2 yrs, they will then release em in the $10 "lucky draw" ballot.

There r quite a few prc famillies living in my area too. Some are rented rest are owned. Best is 1 hse vacant for few mths heard the owner gone bk to China set up new factory... The Mercedes oso sitting in the cp collecting dust...