• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be good, return your food tray

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is a basic human courtesy. I always do that when i am in Burger King. i believe many sinkies dun.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another decade old thread which shows that the problem of food tray is still alive and a problem... Amazing.. problems we talk about more than 10 years old are still problems today 10 years later.

PAP draw millions of salaries after all these 10s of years....Lol :biggrin:

Nothing change...:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as mankind continue to be the selfish assholes they are, the problem will continue.

But see my issue with tray return is not so much the fact that customers need to do it, but it's why should we do it? Fucking hell, foodcourts are not lowering prices even though we help them to cut down on manpower right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Chinks never learn and nothing ever changes. That's why 5000 years of civilisation has not done a thing for China. They still behave like pigs.