• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Benitez is a shopaholic?

pigcanclimbtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
the trusty winger, Pennant may be sold!:confused: most likely finding $$$ to buy another player. Do you think Benitez is spending too much time on the transfer market.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only say he does not have trust in his players
or the players that he bought previously could not perform
or the players that he bought, he could not bring out their best.

The few good performers in liverpool, carragher, gerrard, and they were not bought by him. Maybe one of those he bought which is good, torres, agger (not bad). the rest are just so-so impulsive purchases. If he cannot bring out their best, he starts disposing them like unwanted toys.:o

example are crouch. pennant. alonso, garcia.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
too much time to find the players that fit his style of play.
he should have completed it by now,after a few season.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
that name tag best applied to jose murinoho

i personally think that mourinho is very snoobish.. only thing i like about him is he stop alex ferguson lifting epl trophies..

as for benetez?? :p he can't even buy liverpool the title.. the amount he spent on players is not too much diff from chelsea.. but he is always no where near winning epl title..:biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i personally think that mourinho is very snoobish.. only thing i like about him is he stop alex ferguson lifting epl trophies..

as for benetez?? :p he can't even buy liverpool the title.. the amount he spent on players is not too much diff from chelsea.. but he is always no where near winning epl title..:biggrin:

dont say too soon lah, this year looks gd for liverpool ...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun noe what is rafael obsession with Gareth Barry...i dun find him that fantastic, industrious yes and we have enough of this kind of player in Dirk Kyut but skillful no...perhaps his judgment is influenced by all the media hype over the linking of Gareth and SG when they played for England and thought he could bring this successful partnership to Liverpool in their quest to end the hunt for the BPL...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, generally agree with you. I can't stand Budgie (the fat git with aweful dress taste on FC27:biggrin:) but he actually got it right on Barry in his TNP article. Barry is definitely not worth 18m pounds heck I don't think he is even worth 10m pounds, at most 7-9m pounds. Rafa is nuts if he pays that amount for Barry. Already he appears to have paid way over the top for Keane.

i dun noe what is rafael obsession with Gareth Barry...i dun find him that fantastic, industrious yes and we have enough of this kind of player in Dirk Kyut but skillful no...perhaps his judgment is influenced by all the media hype over the linking of Gareth and SG when they played for England and thought he could bring this successful partnership to Liverpool in their quest to end the hunt for the BPL...

pigcanclimbtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel that Barry will be the much needed depth in midfield. $18m for Barry? Not his money anyway. Even when he get his man, he will go back to his paymaster asking for more money:p. Does that means Mascherano will be next WTS list:p?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
beneitez is smart as he knows if he doesnt get barry , if liverpool dont win the EPL this year, he can blame it on the directors for not giving him the players he wants!