• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where have all the pirates gone?

shingzz

As a gamer, I find the cost of living going up a year or so back ... it's just so darn difficult to find pirates nowadays, and when they do, the quality of their piracy suck big time ... I used to be able to find comp pirates going for $6 apiece, and ps2 at $8 apiece ... man, the pirates would even be innovative, buy 5 get 1 free, buy 10 get 3 free (works out o around $6.80 apiece) ... low failure rate (usually 1 or 2 of 13 spoilt)

last time I found a new pirate, the sell $12 apiece for ps2, and the failure rate was more than 50% ... tink IPOS did a good job of wiping them out & helping big software/game companies suck our pocket dry ... worse than PRC vaccum cleaners

anyone has news of decent pirates around the little red dot? Share share leh

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh. That's good to know. I haven't been there to get games and stuffs due to the massive increase in crime committed towards Singaporeans over at Malaysia. Only go back to visit relatives during New Year. Trying to avoid going to MY to shop unless absolutely needed or when with a bunch of friends.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PSP games are the oni 1 u can get easily in the web foc... Unfortunately lately bery dead not much new games leow...:(

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if i can find pirated games, i find them a chore to use anyway. After installing i still must find a crack file and replace the .exe. file. And then sometimes the pirates won't include a crack and you've wasted your $20. If the game studio has updates you can't install them also.

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are quite a few good older games. The newer games aren't really fun for me. I have no interest in racing (except Crash Tag Team Racing) or sports games. So it's quite a cut for me since the PSP has alot of racing games.

SRPGs are nice tho

PSP games are the oni 1 u can get easily in the web foc... Unfortunately lately bery dead not much new games leow...:(