• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Prince Should Be Rewarded With $1m For Every Soul He Saved From Hell

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Prince has saved tens of thousands of souls from the fiery lakes of Hell and has shown them the way to heaven.

And what does he gets for spreading the word of God and saving peoples' souls: Peanuts.

Anyone that criticize Pastor Prince for his $500,00 peanuts annual will surely be condemned to Hell :oIo:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joseph Prince only know's how to speak about grace, nothing more, nothing less. Really talented speaker though. And btw, my church's pastor isn't even paid by the church.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prince is a typical salesman, his audience are willing anglophile peasants who donate.

I do not understand what is the fuss other than labelling his group as a bunch of world wise x'tians.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew Chapter 7:

15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 - Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 - Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 - A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 - Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 - Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this pastor is not paid for his services at all, will he still continue saving souls or will he pack up his bags and go be a banker or something??? Will he tell God to fly kite and go elsewhere to milk his talent in story-telling?

Given the right price, even a brainless bimbo can do a CEO's job...

Given the right price, even a son can betray his father and kill him to inherit his wealth and position...

My point is if there is no money in the equation, will people still be doing things that they are susposed to do???

:o

If those PAPigs supporters or internet brigade are not paid to defend their masters in forums such as this, you think they will be so passionate in posting about our wonderful government?

Remove money from the equation, and what you will get in the end will be those people who are doing it out of passion for the tasks...

Not easy to find such people to match tasks, our society is too pragmatic already...

:(

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God removed salvation and blessings from His people, how many will still want to pursue Him and do His commands?

Read up Job in the Old Testament and understand what faith truely is...

:wink:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Prince has saved tens of thousands of souls from the fiery lakes of Hell and has shown them the way to heaven.

And what does he gets for spreading the word of God and saving peoples' souls: Peanuts.

Anyone that criticize Pastor Prince for his $500,00 peanuts annual will surely be condemned to Hell :oIo:

So did God tell Prince that for all soul he saved, God will award him with $500k per year?

If God wants anyone to do his bidding, you think he will be so pansy as in offering goodies first?

If he wants anyone to do his bidding, that person freaking hell better do it, no questions asked... Remember Jonah in the Old Testament and his story...

Satan on the other hand is exceptionally good in tempting people with goodies to do what God has commanded His people not to do...

If one cannot see the logic behind my explainations, then so be it...

We will know on the Day of Judgement who is right and who is wrong...

Amen!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same logic to our government and their stick & carrot method of winning people's votes...

If they are really that excellent in running the country and place value in the quality of the people's lives, no need GST credits or anyother goodies, people will also vote them to remain in power.... Opposition will have a more difficult time to win people's faith and heart and ultimately their votes...

All the money offered, as candies, to the people before any GE is a sick method of covering up all their shortcomings...

Why Potong Pasir is still not upgraded after so many years? Are the residents there not Singaporeans? Marlboro Tan really is downright dirty!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If God removed salvation and blessings from His people, how many will still want to pursue Him and do His commands?

Read up Job in the Old Testament and understand what faith truely is...

:wink:

if religion to not use " hell " to control people ..do you think people will listen to them ? . by the way , which religion dont talk about hell or heaven ? Where knowledge ends, religion begins . now start thinking .:wink:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
if religion to not use " hell " to control people ..do you think people will listen to them ? . by the way , which religion dont talk about hell or heaven ? Where knowledge ends, religion begins . now start thinking .:wink:

Yes, I know what you mean...

The concept of Heaven and Hell is in many religions.

Fear of God is the beginning of Knowledge...

But He didn't mean for His creation to be so mindful about Heaven and Hell all the time... Really!

If everyday the church preaches 'Better don't sin har or else go to Hell, cannot go Heaven when you die!' Some attendees will just be obedient out of fear... But how many can look beyond fear and do it out of their hearts to be obedient to God, simply because they are grateful for the little blessings they received in their lives already?

Many attendees will be put off first by such preaching and rebel, I believe...

:biggrin:

Such faith is the truer of the both and is of a higher level...

Think of Mother Theresa...

:smile:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

So now you claim to be God's advocate ehh? Who are you to condemn people to Hell???

You are just a piece of shit!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh cumm... all ye faithfoool..

2d1wewo.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A person who uses religion for his own profit is a devil himself. There are many in sinkieland who uses this to insult a sinkie's intelligence.

But come to think of it, does sinkie has any intelligence, that is why these devils can profit from them. It is so pathetic.

I bet this prince guy is a meat-eater.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I know what you mean...

The concept of Heaven and Hell is in many religions.

Fear of God is the beginning of Knowledge...

But He didn't mean for His creation to be so mindful about Heaven and Hell all the time... Really!

If everyday the church preaches 'Better don't sin har or else go to Hell, cannot go Heaven when you die!' Some attendees will just be obedient out of fear... But how many can look beyond fear and do it out of their hearts to be obedient to God, simply because they are grateful for the little blessings they received in their lives already?

Many attendees will be put off first by such preaching and rebel, I believe...

:biggrin:

Such faith is the truer of the both and is of a higher level...

Think of Mother Theresa...

:smile:

dude i always think about " fucker theresa " .So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence; and in this respect ministers of religion follow gospel authority more closely than in some others. I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WQ0i3nCx60&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WQ0i3nCx60&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKkcDgeYBdk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKkcDgeYBdk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

is she a saint ? think again

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YNBj7QH8I8w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YNBj7QH8I8w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3tUuA7WBRE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3tUuA7WBRE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree we shouldn't deny him the millions he deserves for saving souls. But, pls, if he is a godly man, collect his rewards in heaven, where it is promised.