• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

services of table tennis team manager Antony Lee are not needed anymore!!!!

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a shock announcement, Singapore Table Tennis Association president Lee Bee Wah told The Sunday Times yesterday that the services of team manager Antony Lee are not needed anymore.

why the sudden removal after a successful olympics tournament for the table tennis team.....????:confused:

jw5

Loyal
In a shock announcement, Singapore Table Tennis Association president Lee Bee Wah told The Sunday Times yesterday that the services of team manager Antony Lee are not needed anymore.

why the sudden removal after a successful olympics tournament for the table tennis team.....????:confused:
Maybe someday, someone will tell her the same thing.
What goes around comes around.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe becos of the handling of the male table tennis team that cause him his job.

but she should have wait till everyone is back in SGP and enjoy the celebration that is going to be held,i am sure of it. then tell him about it.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anthony Lee is the Team Manager. I wonder what he does as a team manager. I also saw on TV the supporters and I definitely saw LBW raucously supporting the players during their matches. Is this her job in Beijing? If she is there, she should be taking care of everything and not put the blame on Anthony alone.

If she is not there at the Olympic village but in a hotel somewhere, then in any case, she can be in contact with Anthony at all times to ensure all things are well and taken care of. Hindsight is easy. Very disappointed with Anthony and her. In fact, I watched the match Gao Ning had with the Croatian Chinese. Gao Ning sucks big time and I doubt any coach can help him.

Did you all watch Li Jia Wei during her match? When her coach was talking to her, she seems not willing to listen to him. Did you all see the stubborn and insubordinate look on her face when her coach was talking to her?

Maybe I am hyper-sensitive but I doubt she is an easy student. That's why she lost. No point drawing words like "steady" on her palm when the real reason she lost are "strategy" and "skill". Sorries, but other than Feng, the rest of them sucks, including Anthony and LBW. I think the whole STTA management should be sacked.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is very good at taiji,maybe already taiji master liao.
good things,she will claim the credits.
still i find that the timing of the release of the news that the manager is no longer needed is super bad.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anthony Lee is the Team Manager. I wonder what he does as a team manager. I think the whole STTA management should be sacked.
Did anyone wonder why she became the President one month before the Olympics. Someone in the SBF did indicate that something is going on adn management shakeup is likely.

Hopefully things will start to unravel in the press.

Frankly, Anthony claimed that he was busy preparing for the closing ceremony. That poor guy spent 4 years training and the manager is preparing for closing ceremoney.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the account is not right and something fishy.
but this news or incident is really been given too much limelight.
today,there is/are still in the newspaper.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now very very curious what the fxxk happen, before and after the saga, for the cry baby.

An investigation should be launch against him too why after 4 years, he can lost 4 straigth sets to a tiny seed unkown player and yet still can cry. He is supposely the number uno player of Singapore :eek: !!

If he is the sparing partner for the ladies and is jeopardising his training, he should have comprian long ago, with ministers (Bala?), Perm Sec. Teo Ser luck....etc. Seemed like he did enjoyed playing with the ladies and when put to world stage, panic and cried, and fortunately for him the coach became his scapegoat.

But the way, never heard of this cry baby until the saga broke. any info about him ? Just curious.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
first,we have reached and achieved the target of getting a medal at the Olympic.
second,someone has to be make a scrapegoat for the incident.

so he is one lor.