• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overcharged by Msian Travel Agency

jjohnn tan

Hi Friends,

Need some advices.
I was overcharged twice by a Malaysian travel agency in KL.
Only realised it after I rcvd my statement. Had already written to this agency everyday for three weeks, yes, three weeks, but there is NO reply from them. Since they are in KL, what can I do to claim back my money?

Appreciate any help from Freinds here.

Thk you very much.

:mad:

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Friends,

Need some advices.
I was overcharged twice by a Malaysian travel agency in KL.
Only realised it after I rcvd my statement.

You can call up your credit card company to dispute if you did not sign for it or billed without your authorisation. I have done it before . Make sure you have all the "Right" documents for the dispute.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can call up your credit card company to dispute if you did not sign for it or billed without your authorisation. I have done it before . Make sure you have all the "Right" documents for the dispute.

Yap, happened to me lso few years back during an online transaction. Called up the credit card company and they did a check, later wrote off the discrepancies.:cool:

C

crankybaby

but better to pay first , and wait for the refund. otherwise they will charge you interest