• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Mark Hughes jump the wrong ship

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blackburn has one of the better chances of becoming one of contenders for Top 4. I rate them higher than Spurs, Portsmouth.
Their players such as bentley, santa cruz, friedel are good, but his departure and blackburn not holding on to friedel and bentley, i think they are moving backwards rather than forward.

dethknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I think he make the wrong decision. Especially now Thanksin offer to quit Man C. But the promise of money to build a squad he desire may seem too big a temptation for an ambitious manager. Well sometime you win sometime you loss. :cool:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can always go bck 2 man u as assistant manager.....rumors tat hez 1 of the selected few who may replace ferguson when he retires......

jw5

Loyal
Blackburn has one of the better chances of becoming one of contenders for Top 4. I rate them higher than Spurs, Portsmouth.
Their players such as bentley, santa cruz, friedel are good, but his departure and blackburn not holding on to friedel and bentley, i think they are moving backwards rather than forward.
Yes.
But I think he could not have forseen the political problems that Thaksin would face so suddenly.

jw5

Loyal
Silverfox
Blackburn are actually not a big club with not huge financial resources.
They have had a good team for the past few seasons mainly because Hughes has been very shrewd in the transfer market and has built up a good team.
But he must have felt he has taken Blackburn as far as he could.

jw5

Loyal
he can always go bck 2 man u as assistant manager.....rumors tat hez 1 of the selected few who may replace ferguson when he retires......
I don't think Mark Hughes is the type of guy who is willing to be the second in command. And I don't think he should be.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Mark Hughes is the type of guy who is willing to be the second in command. And I don't think he should be.

he can learn from him 4 a couple of years & take over after ferguson retires.....i would think he should.....rather than stay @ a club with an uncertain future & they need 2 borrow money now 2 pay for the players & coaches salaries.....

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,he thinks that he had already achieved and done whatever he can with Blackburn.
and with Thaksin's financial power,he can achieve more with Man City.
but with his asset frozen and he need cash to carry-on living his lifestyle,he is selling his stake.

but Mark is a good manager,so he may need a few more matches before Man City clicks.

pigcanclimbtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can learn from him 4 a couple of years & take over after ferguson retires.....i would think he should.....rather than stay @ a club with an uncertain future & they need 2 borrow money now 2 pay for the players & coaches salaries.....

If I wish to see Mark Hughes at Man U, I will rather he prove his worth at Man City or even a bigger club. Man U is unlikely to find an unestablished manager to replace Ferguson:p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silverfox
Blackburn are actually not a big club with not huge financial resources.
They have had a good team for the past few seasons mainly because Hughes has been very shrewd in the transfer market and has built up a good team.
But he must have felt he has taken Blackburn as far as he could.

he attracted bentley and sana cruz. macarthy i am not sure, but if he stayed on in BB, I am sure with another 2-3 signings, BB is going to break away from the rest of the 15 in the league and be able to give the top 4 a run for their money

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday,the players responded with a 3-0 win over West Ham to give Hughes,his first home win as their manager.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blackburn has reach its peak. There's no where else to go but down.

Man City has ambitions but not live up to its potential.

So if given the choice, which one would you choose to glorify your career?