• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army ( Trailer )

Pleasure_empire

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/486552676f0221f0/487c3bf3530e904b/486553791d6889a9/8ad3fdcf" id="W486552676f0221f0487c3bf3530e904b" height="900" width="700"><param value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/486552676f0221f0/487c3bf3530e904b/486553791d6889a9/8ad3fdcf" name="movie"/><param value="transparent" name="wmode"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

If u got watch part one before !!!
A good movie cannot be miss !!!! Go watch it All Bros :biggrin:

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Perlman is getting better and better since the magnificent seven.

Yes, this is a must watch. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow movie came out in 2008.

so does GOD IS MY DOG have infraction for upping old thread? I don't think so cos this is ok just that one of the mods uses that as an excuse to give out useless infractions.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is a valid question, he want to know if it is nice ? so he can buy blu ray or dvd and watched it at home.

The other thread have no reply at all, a totally dead thread, and totally meaningless question was post to revive an old dead thread.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see this whiny brat singveld gives infraction for me asking about his double standards. Hey bugger if you have double standards like admit it act like a man not like a bitch. Opps you're not a man but a she-male or some type of half non male non female creature. Whatever you are.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singveld is sure a whiny piece of shit brat. Just stating the obvious and this POS abuses his position as a mod.