• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best ways to commit suicide

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I been wanting to off myself my whole life, but could never decide on how.

I look for the most painless and swift an sure death that requires no real advance planning.

Jumping off a bridge or building is no good, because all the way down you will feel terror and sort of, oh no, what have I done, hellllllppp, splat. Too messy as well.

Jumping in front of traffic is no good because it does not quarantee quick and painless, or even that you die.

Wrist cutting leave too much time to change your mind.

hanging takes too much planning to get it right and\or if you do it wrong, then its too slow and agonizing.

Anybody out their got any creative idea for quick and painless and sure death that you can do at the drop of a hat????

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think it's advisable to commit suicide..

it defeats the whole purpose of suicide to end everything and be rid of all problems.

problem is, all suciders will go to HELL.

That's where the problem begins again!!

swimm

are those people bingeing at the buffet table,
unwittingly also commiting.."suicide"..??:p
albeit slowwwwwwly..
heartattack diabetes cancer :confused:
eat n be merry for tomorrow we die:biggrin:
singapore's favorite passtime..:rolleyes:

sure beats jumping off the monsoon drain:wink:
okkk my next buffet shall be at the marriots.

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal

I look for the most painless and swift an sure death that requires no real advance planning.

Jumping off a bridge or building is no good, because all the way down you will feel terror and sort of, oh no, what have I done, hellllllppp, splat. Too messy as well.

Jumping in front of traffic is no good because it does not quarantee quick and painless, or even that you die.

hanging takes too much planning to get it right and\or if you do it wrong, then its too slow and agonizing.

Anybody out their got any creative idea for quick and painless and sure death that you can do at the drop of a hat????

Write a will to the one u love

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't commit suicide. its too big a risk. u should first do more research on wats on the other side, and the consequence of suicide to your spiritual being.

T-Kee

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't commit suicide. its too big a risk. u should first do more research on wats on the other side, and the consequence of suicide to your spiritual being.

Yup, I agreed. If you suceed commiting suicide, you will be punished in ther other world. If you fail in commiting suicide, you will be charged for an attempt by law. Suicide is the begining of MORE PROBLEMS!

Unknownuser

If you think that you can be free of worries by ending your life, you will be surprised. I can tell you that you will still suffer and even worse than you are living in this world. I have done some research on life after death and conclude on the above mentioned.

If you have the courage to die, why don't you continue to live and see how your life will turn out to be as time goes by. For a happy person, by being able to breathe is enough to make the person happy. For an unhappy person, even if being super-rich with everything nice in front of him, the person will still be unhappy. Happy or unhappy is all in your perception. Think simple and accept your current situation. Everything will turn out to be fine.

:smile:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me advise you the best way: go to GL and fxxk every pros from one house to another. if still not die, fxxk all those stand by the streets. (however, please save money now if your bank accounts is not enough)

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't understand, if you got the guts to think of committing suicide, how come got no guts to bear the unhappiness? Did you actually think in detail about the process you will be going through WHILE doing the action?

aiyah, what's worth ending your life? it's just a phase anyway, nothing is permanent. Just need a mindset change. Cheer up! :smile:

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me advise you the best way: go to GL and fxxk every pros from one house to another. if still not die, fxxk all those stand by the streets. (however, please save money now if your bank accounts is not enough)

Hahahaha, nice 1 agreed with u.