• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know of any prominent people using Christainity to victimise their company employees?

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time and time again, we hear of people who hold senior positions in their churches abusing their position of faith outside of their church and in their own companies where they work for and hold management position as well, and where they also hold positions of influence and power.

Should such abuse, politicking and victimizing (brainwashing) of their employees using their positions of power and influence in the church be publicized and criticized?

Can these people be reported to MCYS, MOM, ACRA and their respective professional bodies and held out in public shame for misusing and abusing their positions of authority and power both in the church and in the company they work in?

We have heard of such practices in the churches and companies, where they hold management positions. But should we continue to give them the courtesy and indemnity they do not deserve, in the very first place?

M

Mdm Tang

Re: Know of any prominent people using Christainity to victimise their company employ

Time and time again, we hear of people who hold senior positions in their churches abusing their position of faith outside of their church and in their own companies where they work for and hold management position as well, and where they also hold positions of influence and power.

Should such abuse, politicking and victimizing (brainwashing) of their employees using their positions of power and influence in the church be publicized and criticized?

Can these people be reported to MCYS, MOM, ACRA and their respective professional bodies and held out in public shame for misusing and abusing their positions of authority and power both in the church and in the company they work in?

We have heard of such practices in the churches and companies, where they hold management positions. But should we continue to give them the courtesy and indemnity they do not deserve, in the very first place?

Dear DelphiGOD;

a quick glance at your postings show u are new here with x 3 postings .

Can feel u have a problem here with someone or something like that...

can you name the names ? and those things that you feel are unjust ?

the readers here will support you ...:confused:

M

Mdm Tang

Re: Know of any prominent people using Christainity to victimise their company employ

Dear DelphiGOD;

a quick glance at your postings show u are new here with x 3 postings .

Can feel u have a problem here with someone or something like that...

can you name the names ? and those things that you feel are unjust ?

the readers here will support you ...:confused:

please do not start another one of those thread " Beware of this agent from Propnex " ..... :(

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no personal involvement but what is whispered over and over at churches and heard around the water cooler in the offices. It is an evident reference of such abuse and intimidation perpetuating without recourse for the victims, because either way, the victims of such an abuse of authority and intimidation will have to balance the bad publicity between what is happening in the church and in the office and the hierarchy the victims are subjected to.

When either one environment is exposed, the other is exposed too. One is bread and butter and the other is spiritual belonging, subservience and religious community. The likely victim is placed in a subjugated position vis-a-vis authority in both environments, including family, colleagues, friends, congregation, employment and God. Not an easy situation for the victims. Such dastard culprits of cultural hegemony that authoritatively imposed their will in both church and office is evil and should be frowned upon, as the victims can be easily manipulated and this resembles the brain-washing in a cult setting by way of holding the captives emotionally at ransom and at risk of the gleeful hint of banishment and termination of employment if one is not compliant to the aggressive authority, who controls the destiny of the victims from both sides - church and office.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. We must expose such evil and oppressive persons of authority and shame them publicly. At least getting this timely warning into the public media, if possible, will reinforce the awareness and bring it into main focus rather than remaining as quiet whispers, known to all but cowered into submission and denial by the intimidation of the oppressors, who are ever looking over the shoulders of the victims.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

If those holding leadership positions in the church and pledging their allegiance to God, then sud not be involved in commercial businesses or at least not hold executive positions in secular companies or associations. Conflict of interests!! Power hungry megalomaniacs!! Wolves in sheeps' skins!!

Religion and secular sud never mix. Jesus said of the Christian God: A servant sud never serve two masters.

Expose such greedy hypocrites by all means!! They are a disgrace to their God amd society!!

M

Mdm Tang

There is no personal involvement but what is whispered over and over at churches and heard around the water cooler in the offices. It is an evident reference of such abuse and intimidation perpetuating without recourse for the victims, because either way, the victims of such an abuse of authority and intimidation will have to balance the bad publicity between what is happening in the church and in the office and the hierarchy the victims are subjected to.

When either one environment is exposed, the other is exposed too. One is bread and butter and the other is spiritual belonging, subservience and religious community. The likely victim is placed in a subjugated position vis-a-vis authority in both environments, including family, colleagues, friends, congregation, employment and God. Not an easy situation for the victims. Such dastard culprits of cultural hegemony that authoritatively imposed their will in both church and office is evil and should be frowned upon, as the victims can be easily manipulated and this resembles the brain-washing in a cult setting by way of holding the captives emotionally at ransom and at risk of the gleeful hint of banishment and termination of employment if one is not compliant to the aggressive authority, who controls the destiny of the victims from both sides - church and office.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. We must expose such evil and oppressive persons of authority and shame them publicly. At least getting this timely warning into the public media, if possible, will reinforce the awareness and bring it into main focus rather than remaining as quiet whispers, known to all but cowered into submission and denial by the intimidation of the oppressors, who are ever looking over the shoulders of the victims.

Dear DelphiGOD ,

sorry for the late reply. I have been thinking what to write for the reply.

i guess you are a young person as i was once. i think you are also very well educate . in very short msg , i wish you to be happy do not let these people bother you and yr happiness . These people are "counterfeit" in person and in their faiths. Just leave them alone. I really believe their bosses and or their bosses' boss know about their false behaviour (trust me ). Let things take their natural cause . Seek to have peacge within yrself and yr faith...all the best... and smile ( those who smile are the stronger ones ) ...:smile:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear DelphiGOD ,

sorry for the late reply. I have been thinking what to write for the reply.

i guess you are a young person as i was once. i think you are also very well educate . in very short msg , i wish you to be happy do not let these people bother you and yr happiness . These people are "counterfeit" in person and in their faiths. Just leave them alone. I really believe their bosses and or their bosses' boss know about their false behaviour (trust me ). Let things take their natural cause . Seek to have peacge within yrself and yr faith...all the best... and smile ( those who smile are the stronger ones ) ...:smile:

U're right!! These charlatans are counterfeit n hypocrites. One hand holding the bible n the other hand a cash register. The only things in their minds are power, money n greed. These motherfuckers deserved to be castrated n publicly whipped.

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal

God will punish these fakes. With such an imposing arrangement, it is easy for a subordinate, who is also from the congregation, to be held hostage. I can fully understand your plight. Sure, it would be a great service to all Christians to be rid of these self-serving wily foxes.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

man, you guys sound like those people at SIA whom i used to worked with. i talked with some christians and don't speak engrish without a hokkien accent, and they immediately thought i was christian and got rich famiLEE. some pricks/cunts even tried to quote the bible to get on my good side.

once they found out i'm justy a working class peon like most of them, they got worse and starting spreading all kinds of rumours about me being a violent ah beng. funny shite.

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal