• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imperialarms is a Buffoon,Lost alot of $$$ in Markets.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a loser! I can laughing at how much money this idiot has lost!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And I might have a 401K ! And American Property!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

http://www.businessweek.com/investo...an=investing_investing+index+page_top+stories

Barack Obama, Stock Market Strategist

March 03, 2009 07:57 PM ET | James Pethokoukis | Permanent Link | Print

The American president on the American stock market: "The stock market is sort of like a tracking poll in politics. It bobs up and down day-to-day. And if you spend all your time worrying about that, then you're probably going to get the long-term strategy wrong."

Me: This is so wrong. We are not talking here about an adverse market reaction to the government economic report of the day. Stocks are off a terrible 30 percent since Election Day thanks to four months of sustained and brutal selling pressure. Week after week, investors have looked at stimulus plans, bank rescue plans and housing plans and taken little or no confidence from them. The lower the stock market, the more consumers will be forced to save more and spend less. Same with business. Just as the Clinton administration watched the bond market, Obama needs to watch the stock market. And the bond market, for that matter.

Ned Kelley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ignore him already

When Sinkee people like this Imperial lose big monies they wan blame

Cannot see error of own ways, only know how to blame

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a loser! I can laughing at how much money this idiot has lost!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And I might have a 401K ! And American Property!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .

What comes around, goes around... a Loser may emerge as a Winner after a poor struggle..

What really matters .. is.. you shld be able to tell your children.. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT..